I need a +10 or +8 Chrome Swinger..FAST!

Phil's Cycle and ATV in El Reno Ok

489058[/snapback]

thats who i was going to suggest. phil has a TON of shit for the god quad errr banshee. i would almost bet you could assemble a whole bike from parts on his show room floor. minus a seat, maybe.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil's Cycle and ATV in El Reno Ok, is on my way to LS. He's a good guy with one hell of an inventory. He has several banshee swingers on the wall the last time I was in there. I can give him a call and see if he has any in stock and if so, I can pick you one up on the way. Only problems is I think he's closed Monday and I'll have to call him Tuesday. Or you can call him, whichever. 405-422-2887. So if nothing pans out, this may be a possibility.

489058[/snapback]

Brad, that's a good possibility. Im not finding one as of now and I need one for sure.. Im gonna keep lookin but I might just count on that.. Do you know what he charges roughly? Sucks he isnt open Monday.. I might give him a call and set up what I need and if you would just pick it up for me thatd be cool. Im gonna keep an eye out still, but might just have to go that route.

Not sure his pricing on the swingers, but I do know some of his other stuff is a little high as far as I'm concerned. Might be able to haggle with him a little though.

But I'll sure pick it up on my way if you want to go that route.

Yooo, I bought one off ebay and got it on friday.. Went outside and opened it up and the welds on it looked like a fuckin blind monkey had at it. So needless to say, it's going back. I need it by wednesday is the thing. We are leaving Thursday morning for the dunes... Need a +8 OR +10 chrome, preferably round tube, roundhouse swinger.. Someone help a brotha out.. Send a PM to me or just post it up here!

And I know this is the wrong forum, but it's kinda of an emergency, so bite me.  :D

488786[/snapback]

Yooo, I bought one off ebay and got it on friday.. Went outside and opened it up and the welds on it looked like a fuckin blind monkey had at it. So needless to say, it's going back. I need it by wednesday is the thing. We are leaving Thursday morning for the dunes... Need a +8 OR +10 chrome, preferably round tube, roundhouse swinger.. Someone help a brotha out.. Send a PM to me or just post it up here!

And I know this is the wrong forum, but it's kinda of an emergency, so bite me.  :D

488786[/snapback]

I have a guy that's been talking alot to me about my swingarm.He's got first bids,but I haven't seen any cash yet.I'm trying to get ahold of him to let him know you might be interested.Just don't want to do anyone wrong you know.

If he doesn't buy it,I have a LSR +8 chrome with a round housing.It's not perfect.It does have some scratches and blemishes.Has one long blemish down the left side of it(not sure how to explain it).Still will be a good swingarm though.I was going to use it on mine but was told I needed a +10.I'll take $350 and ship it next day to ya if this other guy doesn't buy it..

I have a guy that's been talking alot to me about my swingarm.He's got first bids,but I haven't seen any cash yet.I'm trying to get ahold of him to let him know you might be interested.Just don't want to do anyone wrong you know.

If he doesn't buy it,I have a LSR +8 chrome with a round housing.It's not perfect.It does have some scratches and blemishes.Has one long blemish down the left side of it(not sure how to explain it).Still will be a good swingarm though.I was going to use it on mine but was told I needed a +10.I'll take $350 and ship it next day to ya if this other guy doesn't buy it..

489687[/snapback]

Got any pictures of it?

Got any pictures of it?

489691[/snapback]

Stephen, that is not an LSR swing arm! That is a Custon Creations ATV swing arm, I would know one anyplace. They are great arms, just don't want anyone BS'ing to make a sale.

Edited by DUNEDEMON

If you don't want it based on dunedemon's "opinion",that's fine.I just know what I was told by the company I bought it from.The guy that had first bids said to go ahead and sell it if I could.It's up to you.I accept paypal and take money orders.