I need a +10 or +8 Chrome Swinger..FAST!

If you don't want it based on dunedemon's "opinion",that's fine.I just know what I was told by the company I bought it from.The guy that had first bids said to go ahead and sell it if I could.It's up to you.I accept paypal and take money orders.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS?Sir,Like I said I bought it used.I bought it from Midcal Racing.They said it was a LSR.

489870[/snapback]

I don't think Dunedemon was knocking your swinger.

Dunedemon don't you run Custom Creations suspension?

EDIT: I should have said didn't you run Custom Creations. Justintoxicated runs their arms also.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

I don't think Dunedemon was knocking your swinger.

Dunedemon don't you run Custom Creations suspension?

EDIT: I should have said didn't you run Custom Creations.  Justintoxicated runs their arms also.

489877[/snapback]

Yes, Justin is running those arms...I'd take custom creations stuff over LSR anyday of the week....

Mike

I looked at LSR's website ,and it doesn't look exactly like theirs.He might be right.If I'm wrong,it's because I didn't know.There is alot of people making swingarms,and I was going off what I was told from the guy I bought it from.If it's not stamped,how could I have known.

He was dragging my name down though.I still don't appreciate his' comments.

Just for all that don't know, race-a-holic is a stand up guy that wouldn't BS you into buying something from him. If he says it's an LS swingarm, I guarantee it's because when he bought it, the swingarm was advertised like that...he's not one of the low life POS members that just try to make a sale on here. Dallas is as honest as they come. I've have dealings with him, and am speaking based on those transactions. :cheers:

If he's wrong, it's purely an accident and is because he was misinformed by the person he bought it from.

Didn't Dunedemon do the prototype testing for them also?

489884[/snapback]

Something like that... I know that dune demon is a eibach rep so It prolly had something to do with that... I don't know the full details so I'll leave it at that as to try to keep my foot out of my mouth...

Race-a-holic: I'm highly doubting that he was trying to run your name in the mud... Just a mis-understanding... everyone has been there... simmer down B) ...

Mike

Race-a-holic: I'm highly doubting that he was trying to run your name in the mud... Just a mis-understanding... everyone has been there... simmer down B) ...

489888[/snapback]

Word, I don't think anybody thinks any less of you Race-a-holic. Simple mistake but that's why the HQ is good, most sites nobody would know. You did nothing wrong and Dunedemon just wanted Stephen to know what he was getting so when he figured it out there wouldn't be any problems. As said above I'd rather have the Custom Creations swinger also.

Race a holic, my apoligies , my intent was not to tarnish your reputation, just to inform stephen, perhaps "BS" was not the right choice of words. IMO that piece you have is far superior to a comprable LSR swinger, good luck with your sale.

Yes I used to run CC stuff on my banshee (sold the banshee) with great results, Kevin the owner is a very good friend. Yes I used to work at Eibach and did some prototyping with Kevin on his current a-arms. His swing arms have not undergone any serious design changes in 2 years, no need for it.

Race a holic, my apoligies , my intent was not to tarnish your reputation, just to inform stephen, perhaps "BS" was not the right choice of words.  IMO that piece you have is far superior to a comprable LSR swinger, good luck with your sale.

Yes I used to run CC stuff on my banshee (sold the banshee) with great results, Kevin the owner is a very good friend.  Yes I used to work at Eibach and did some prototyping with Kevin on his current a-arms.  His swing arms have not undergone any serious design changes in 2 years, no need for it.

489914[/snapback]

Apology accepted.

It's just that I don't want to be included with these low lifes that sell junk and know it when they are telling you how great the stuff is.I'm trying to keep a good reputation.It is good knowing it isn't a LSR.Just wish I had known that when I bought it.Live and learn I guess. :shrugani:

Apology accepted.

It's just that I don't want to be included with these low lifes that sell junk and know it when they are telling you how great the stuff is.I'm trying to keep a good reputation.It is good knowing it isn't a LSR.Just wish I had known that when I bought it.Live and learn I guess. :shrugani:

490003[/snapback]

I would not say that swingarm is junk

Apology accepted.

490003[/snapback]

You got more for your money... why be upset?

Mike

Yooo, I bought one off ebay and got it on friday.. Went outside and opened it up and the welds on it looked like a fuckin blind monkey had at it. So needless to say, it's going back. I need it by wednesday is the thing. We are leaving Thursday morning for the dunes... Need a +8 OR +10 chrome, preferably round tube, roundhouse swinger.. Someone help a brotha out.. Send a PM to me or just post it up here!

And I know this is the wrong forum, but it's kinda of an emergency, so bite me.  :D

488786[/snapback]

What was the sellers e-bay name? I'm looking at a few on there and don't want to run across the same thing.