I need a +10 or +8 Chrome Swinger..FAST!

Yooo, I bought one off ebay and got it on friday.. Went outside and opened it up and the welds on it looked like a fuckin blind monkey had at it. So needless to say, it's going back. I need it by wednesday is the thing. We are leaving Thursday morning for the dunes... Need a +8 OR +10 chrome, preferably round tube, roundhouse swinger.. Someone help a brotha out.. Send a PM to me or just post it up here!

And I know this is the wrong forum, but it's kinda of an emergency, so bite me. :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know stephen, tyler is pretty good with a welder.  grind out the old welds, and re-do them one at a time.

488822[/snapback]

But wouldnt that ruin the chrome? Maybe do that and see if the company will repay you for having it chromed again after you get home, just an idea :confused:

ya know stephen, tyler is pretty good with a welder.  grind out the old welds, and re-do them one at a time.

488822[/snapback]

Ive already thought about that, he's made afew already, but Im wanting a chrome one. If I dont endup finding one, Im just gonna havehim make me one.

was it chris(fireman) hott who welded  it ? :P free bump

488857[/snapback]

Hahaha, when I opened the box, that's the first thingthat came to mind..

If you can get buy with a +6 I have a new one, only been mounted to check fitment, but its bare finish.

If not, FINE :angry:

Bump. :)

488862[/snapback]

Needs to be at least a +8... Go ahead and make me one, have it chromed, and send it to me by Wednsday and we got a deal!!! :P

Come on guysssss, you gotta know someone who knows someone who knows someone else that might have one for sale!!!

Ive already thought about that, he's made afew already, but Im wanting a chrome one. If I dont endup finding one, Im just gonna havehim make me one.

Hahaha, when I opened the box, that's the first thingthat came to mind..

Needs to be at least a +8... Go ahead and make me one, have it chromed, and send it to me by Wednsday and we got a deal!!!  :P

Come on guysssss, you gotta know someone who knows someone who knows someone else that might have one for sale!!!

488877[/snapback]

Have you tried eBay? :P

Really? You know someone that has one or are you sellin one you got layin around??

488952[/snapback]

Phil's Cycle and ATV in El Reno Ok, is on my way to LS. He's a good guy with one hell of an inventory. He has several banshee swingers on the wall the last time I was in there. I can give him a call and see if he has any in stock and if so, I can pick you one up on the way. Only problems is I think he's closed Monday and I'll have to call him Tuesday. Or you can call him, whichever. 405-422-2887. So if nothing pans out, this may be a possibility.