El camino

iceman

hey group.  if you want to give me the motor free and ship it to me for free then go ahead lol.  i dont have enough money for an engine swap right now.  ive gotta fix whats broken first!  and yeah its a daily driver so ive gotta keep it reliable and good on gas mileage.

488128[/snapback]

right :lol: my LT-1 has been very reliable. 175,000 miles and still going strong. gas mileage is about 20-25/gal with the help of the SLP Cold Air and Loudmouth Exhaust. itd be better if i ever get around to putting a cat. converter back in(org. cloged up so i cleaned it out). the only reason that 93 LT-1 motor spung the bearing was b/c the guy who owned the car before my uncle fell asleep behind the wheel and hit a brigde guard rail and then landed up side down in the river. (the car is sitting out back right if anyone would like to see a pic of it :shrugani: )my uncle got what he wanted out of it (6-sp tranny, wish i could have got it :cry: ) and gave the rest of it to my dad and i.but if u r ever interested in it, just let me know.

http://gmhightechperformance.com/features/...hevy_el_camino/

:bolt::drool:

just a little idea for you. should get the mind wondering nicely :dance:

LT1's are extremely reliable motors as well!! but there is more potential and wind towards the LS based Gen3 and Gen4's

Edited by Mullet Man

LT1's are extremely reliable motors as well!! but there is more potential and wind towards the LS based Gen3 and Gen4's

488499[/snapback]

true, but i can find more stuff cheaper for my LT1 Gen 2 (hopefully soon to be LT4 :headbang: ). still though, wouldnt mind have a new LS7 :drool::drool: