mexican riders

im SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO sry that i can just claim that im a wetback and work hardly any and make an ass-load or sell drugs

487862[/snapback]

hey, you know what asshole, that racist shit dont fly around here. why dont you keep it to yourself or go find someplace else to be a useless prick.

hey, you know what asshole, that racist shit dont fly around here. why dont you keep it to yourself or go find someplace else to be a useless prick.

487895[/snapback]

so u can basically run ppl off, call they worthless, useful as a football bat, etc. and it be ok, but if i say on little racist word, OW SHIT, i just cross the fucking line. that makes a lot of sense with there :yank:

so u can basically run ppl off, call they worthless, useful as a football bat, etc. and it be ok, but if i say on little racist word, OW SHIT, i just cross the fucking line. that makes a lot of sense with there :yank:

487954[/snapback]

actually yes, youre right on. makes total sense to me. what are you, a social moron? do you have no concept of whats outside the line? racist remarks are ALWAYS outside the line.

who said i was trying to be funny jackass, and if u really much no, i work in a horse feed mill making $15/hr and im SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO sry that i can just claim that im a wetback and work hardly any and make an ass-load or sell drugs

487862[/snapback]

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're the one that was asking me if I couldnt take a little joke, remember? You know what a joke is moron? I love how you're asking me if I have a greencard when people that post here from other countries have a much better grasp on the english language than you.

487954[/snapback]

YOU have a problem. Why don't you just admit you were trying make a joke and it didn't go over at all and apologize. I think the problem is the size of your Ego and how bad you have to try to show everybody how 1) important, 2) cool or 3) bad you think you are....

:shootself:

They got the Imperial Emperor to take over until they can clone the old pope.  I saw the cloning facility myself.  Heard of St. Peter's?  Well its just around the corner to the right and down the stairs.

488008[/snapback]

Imperial? Do Catholics have a Death Star?

I'll keep that St. Peter thing in mind the next time I'm out and about.

Or in Europe.