Fuck It

BigRed350x

naw i'm not bigred, i'm hot rod, and please stop with the ignorance of typing hax0r, that shit is lame. now if you wanna play we can play, you aren't gonna like the end result so don't push it little girl. no he shouldn't say shit, deal with the text like a big girl and quit pouting.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-shakes head, are you damn lamers ever gonna learn? this fuckin pup needs to grow some balls. bet he's wondering who the douche bag is now eh? bet he wants to ride my dick along with my banshee, to bad i'm not queer like him. now this isn't a joke kids. i will own each and every one of you little pups like its nothing, its simple, you're easy didn't take 5 minutes.

owned by hot rod

i think this is why red left in the first place dumb bullhsit like this shutup this is bansheehq not drama hq god he said she said DUMB SHIT if this where my site ud be gone a long time ago

487593[/snapback]

KILL BROOKE

:lol:  :lol:  :rotflmao:  bend over Brooke

u need to get out more brooke have sum fun seriously i think that comp is rotting ur brain

487606[/snapback]

Really how fucking lame are you to think that people really care you hacked into their account? Congratulations you downloaded some program on a german website filled with popups for dutch hookers fucking themselves with fire extinguishers, that allows you to hack into our accounts. I'm just curious though are you viewing yourself as some sort of super hero right now? Did you wrap a towel around your neck and put a shiny emblem on your chest that you made with tin foil? I bet you're picturing Blue Duece and banshee04le shaking their fists angrily at the sky as they scream "ill get you hotrod.... if its the last thing i dooooo!" as you stroke your imaginary mustache.

Chemical Castration Posted Today, 12:20 AM

Really how fucking lame are you to think that people really care you hacked into their account? Congratulations you downloaded some program on a german website filled with popups for dutch hookers fucking themselves with fire extinguishers, that allows you to hack into our accounts. I'm just curious though are you viewing yourself as some sort of super hero right now? Did you wrap a towel around your neck and put a shiny emblem on your chest that you made with tin foil? I bet you're picturing Blue Duece and banshee04le shaking their fists angrily at the sky as they scream "ill get you hotrod.... if its the last thing i dooooo!" as you stroke your imaginary mustache.

obviously you're another newbie that doesn't know shit about computers eh? its no program little man, its what you call sql injection, might wanna learn whats going on before running your cum guzzler. seems they must care as much as you do as you're pretty upset about it to type text my way. :cheers:

naw done said i'm not bigred, but we do have a couple things in common. he has red hair and so do i, he has a degree in computer engineering, i have a degree in computer networking systems, but still pretty close. i have nothing against bigred or chase so i figured i'd give them both a hand on taking out the trash. :dance:

obviously you're another newbie that doesn't know shit about computers eh? its no program little man, its what you call sql injection, might wanna learn whats going on before running your cum guzzler. seems they must care as much as you do as you're pretty upset about it to type text my way.  :cheers:

488187[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA I find it hilarious that a skinny acne ridden punk is on some sort of power high because he knows about a security vulnerability. Nobody's impressed little boy. Do whatever you want h4x0r! This is getting funnier and funnier everyday.