Fuck It

BigRed350x

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke, you are a crazy shit.  Every forum needs one, however you know the cost of being that person.  I enjoy reading your posts.

487977[/snapback]

:shrugani: i dont think im a crazy shit. im just...umm...uhh...a bit outspoken? i donno. but im glad you enjoy reading my posts. i really do love this place, and the awesome people here make it worth dealing with all the rejects. hell, who am i kidding, i love dealing with the rejects. ^_^

now i call people newbies, but little as i know i just got owned. you know people start out somewhere and i hate when lamers talk about someone being new and call them newbies. bigred contributed quite a bit to the forums, now all you lame kids best learn to behave as this could happen to you. i am sick of shit talking kids, you all need to grow up. chase hasn't harmed any of you people in any way whatsoever. if his signature offends you, deal with it simple as that. now i think a few people need to tell bigred and chase sorry, else bad things can happen to you as it did to this kid thinking he's a know it all. now lets all grow up and learn how to act.

owned by hot rod :headbang:

now i call people newbies, but little as i know i just got owned. you know people start out somewhere and i hate when lamers talk about someone being new and call them newbies. bigred contributed quite a bit to the forums, now all you lame kids best learn to behave as this could happen to you. i am sick of shit talking kids, you all need to grow up. chase hasn't harmed any of you people in any way whatsoever. if his signature offends you, deal with it simple as that. now i think a few people need to tell bigred and chase sorry, else bad things can happen to you as it did to this kid thinking he's a know it all. now lets all grow up and learn how to act.

owned by hot rod  :headbang:

488133[/snapback]

who is hot rod? is that something he said to you??

i'm hot rod, and no i personal posted that message myself. now keep it up and you're next, as you see people you don't really know you never know what they're capable of. like me for instance, now i hate abusing my knowledge for bad but the kiddy shit has to stop. its lame and immature. have a nice night.

now keep it up and you're next, as you see people you don't really know you never know what they're capable of. like me for instance, now i hate abusing my knowledge for bad but the kiddy shit has to stop. its lame and immature. have a nice night.

488144[/snapback]

huh? care to elaborate. who are you directing this to??

naw nobody knows me here as i am new to this forums, but people acting childish really bothers me, they need to act their age not their shoe size. that kid(blue duece) doesn't need to call someone a newbie as its really lame and uncalled for as i could call him a newbie as you can see what happened to him B) . i am just trying to lay the message out to people that can't behave as its not tolerated. it seems to me a few people here have a thing for shit talking when people leave thinking its cool, but as its quite obvious they have no balls. now as to what will happen to you, i won't say, as talk is cheap and action is where its at, i'd rather show you as tell you. now as i started before people need to grow up and say they're sorry to chase and bigred both, as there will be conseqences if not.

naw nobody knows me here as i am new to this forums, but people acting childish really bothers me, they need to act their age not their shoe size. that kid(blue duece) doesn't need to call someone a newbie as its really lame and uncalled for as i could call him a newbie as you can see what happened to him  B) . i am just trying to lay the message out to people that can't behave as its not tolerated. it seems to me a few people here have a thing for shit talking when people leave thinking its cool, but as its quite obvious they have no balls. now as to what will happen to you, i won't say, as talk is cheap and action is where its at, i'd rather show you as tell you. now as i started before people need to grow up and say they're sorry to chase and bigred both, as there will be conseqences if not.

488153[/snapback]

ok soooo...if i dont apologise to bigred and chase, you are gonna hack into my account here and post under my name?

bigred and chase misbehaved as much if not more than anyone else, so why not make them apologize too?

naw, i will do more than that. and i'm not making them apologize because a few seemed to attack them over dumb shit, like the signature for instance, that signature isn't bothering anyone. so the guy likes to smoke pot, big deal, not hurting your life any. yeah his signature is alittle too big i agree, but still no reason to attack someone. maybe if someone asked nicely he might fix it. now he might make dumb posts, but again, how is it bothering you? last but not least, just because someone associates with another doesn't make them a loser, so people are just trashing this board with useless bullshit. now i am a cool, nice guy to get along with, but people on this board should learn how to grow up.

btw what dipshit made the red on the head comment, as i have red hair and am offended. i don't wanna go read through the whole thread again, so if anyone knows let me know, thanks.

:shrugani: the internet police huh?

so what are you gonna do hax0r??

im guessing you are bigred.

i didnt attack chase cause his sig was too big. i gave him shit cause he was rude to someone else. so, shouldnt he apologize for that???

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is getting funnier and funnier. I bet Blue Duece is crying in the shower right now cursing the name of hotrod! And as I recall bigred was the one to get personal on brooke his insults were far more harsh and extremely uncalled for. I guess you would've realized that if you werent such a lazy bastard that cant even read a few posts to see who made a crack at his red hair :cry: