Fuck It

BigRed350x

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by the time I got to my 2nd page I'm already bored of all the whining and crap.

This is a community and theres always gonna be drama....its inevitable.

all I gotta say is wah wah wah.....take your ball and go home then. You people take things to seriously on a website where few people are actually ever going to meet each other unless they go to some big gathering we have, or are close to a big gathering spot for banshees.

Take the good with the bad....I get what I need out of this site....and then I move on. If I feel like contributing to the drama, I do, but I never let it affect me and get all steamed or hurt. The drama stops at the computer screen.

you people let your pussies hurt to much on here

blah blah blah who cares alls i got to say is hes talking about everyone talking about him when hes the first one to jump on someones ass about what theve got or the price is to high or its not cool so fuck the *****, thats real u want fake go ask someone else they might sugar coat it,, his shit wasnt tight anyways!!!!!!! :flush:

Damn :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That damn sure was real :clap::clap:

blah blah blah who cares alls i got to say is hes talking about everyone talking about him when hes the first one to jump on someones ass about what theve got or the price is to high or its not cool so fuck the *****, thats real u want fake go ask someone else they might sugar coat it,, his shit wasnt tight anyways!!!!!!! :flush:

487902[/snapback]

Here's my take, for whom ever wants to hear it.

Big Red, if you want to skat, thats your thing. However, from what I've seen of your posts and not to mention your picture is on the home page, you'll be dealing with Banshees for awhile. I honestly think that maybe you should stick around and igore the ones you can't stand. I consider anyone that owns more than one Banshee to be an asset. But again, to each his own.

Chase, man, I don't know you and honestly I have nothing against you, but some people just don't like the "Yeah I grow and smoke pot" all in their face. It tends to be sort of a illegal activity. I can deal with the fact that some choose to do it, I'm deff. not saying its wrong, but thats what gives you a bad rep. If you cut out the 420 all the fucking time, lets kill brain cells, FTP, I love the ganja shit, I'm sure people would give you more respect.

Brooke, you are a crazy shit. Every forum needs one, however you know the cost of being that person. I enjoy reading your posts.

In closing I'd just like to say, People, it's the fucking internet. Chill out. Just have a good time and get the hell out.

NotSafeFWD hit the the true nature of my annoyance w/ his advice for Chase. I'm all for people dabbling in illegal drugs. Hell I've been there myself. I just crack up when I see people base their whole exsistance on the fact that they smoke bud. Dude if you like to smoke, then go for it. But why wax on about it like it somehow makes you exceptional. Doing that just shows how little you have going on in your life.

Edited by Wallrat

damn, there's getting to be way too much of this shit on here. :flush: i know it doesn't matter where you go, there will be people that you disagree with or disagree with you, but c'mon, deal with it and move on. my kids don't bitch and whine as much as some of you people. :cry:

go ahead, throw your little tantrum and make an ass of yourself, when you realize how retarded you're being, maybe you'll be back and contribute something usefull to this place again.

just for the record, i do agree with stclark816...

Boobies. :whoa:

i think ive forgot more than red knows about a shee, he's a newbie if ya ask me, what did he pop up last year?...who gives a fuck if he's gonna roll, just another cry baby kid if ya ask me, if i had a question about one of my shee's hed be the last person i asked