Ever get alittle toooo drunk?

btw all the childish pot head crying between pages like 1 and 5 pissed me off, hope i didnt miss any good stories in between, cause i skipped to here.

488223[/snapback]

uh huh. me too.

ive been never been too drunk before. the way i see it thats like riding too fast, or jumping too high. never too much.

and whats with the pot pictures? pretty sure when i logged on it said banshees. not fuckin losers who like to brag about how much grass they can smoke, or how dank of shit they grow/sell/buy.

have some respect for yourself, or at least the others on there by not posting such worthless crap.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh huh.  me too. 

ive been never been too drunk before.  the way i see it thats like riding too fast, or jumping too high.  never too much. 

and whats with the pot pictures?  pretty sure when i logged on it said banshees.  not fuckin losers who like to brag about how much grass they can smoke, or how dank of shit they grow/sell/buy. 

have some respect for yourself, or at least the others on there by not posting such worthless crap.

488233[/snapback]

:cheers: this guy hit the nail on the head.

other than legal issues marijuana and alchohol are pretty much the same to a certain extent even tho they do not mix well but they both still get u fucked up so why do u guys have such a big bug up ur ass about it i dont see what the big deal is. Also there is no way u can get as hammered with marijuana as u can with alcohol u dont here about millions of people dying each year from driving stoned the most marijuana leads to is the munchies and a good movie :shrugani: theres no way marijuana could cause more bodily harm than alcohol either .

why do u guys have such a big bug up ur ass about it i dont see what the big deal is.

488567[/snapback]

Just a guess, but I think it's because some people are getting sick of hearing about other members' drug stories and would rather use the BHQ to talk about Banshee-related inquiries. Not necessarily my point of view, but that's the feeling I'm getting from other members.

Just a guess, but I think it's because some people are getting sick of hearing about other members' drug stories and would rather use the BHQ to talk about Banshee-related inquiries.  Not necessarily my point of view, but that's the feeling I'm getting from other members.

488572[/snapback]

Yah i see ur point but theres a couple other threads goin about gettin hammered with alcohol ohh yay gung ho lets get phuked up which i have no prob with but when marijuana gets brought up all people have to say is negative shit and people are losers that consume THC

Tru point.

Might be something as simple as the legality of it that gets to people.

Not really worth arguing over it in my opinion though,

I guess the best solution might be to just take the weed talk elsewhere.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

Well I have a good story of where pot & beer can get you! this was about 4 years ago when this happened. I'm 20 now 16 then young, immature not looking for a way to rebel against my parents or anything they're cool.....

Anyway out here in the boondocks there is a couple of multimillion dollar golf coarses. I, myself and 2 other buddies decided to get all fucked up one night on turkey and smoke a little bud. Well the night truned disastrous when I find myself barely able to walk and found myself 5 miles from where we started on top of one of the golf coarses. So we're just walking around and a we started fucking up the greens no big deal its just grass........yeah right also I might add there was a truck 98 ford f-150 and a golf cart.....lol these also belonged to the golf coarse. we took the truck and golf coasrse hit the ridge where we proceeded to get drunk got the truck stuck in a hole and drove the golf cart home. 1 week later we got busted 3 state troopers showed up at my house... when all was said it done we had done $100,000 in damage to golf coarse and from taking the truck and golf cart. I got hit the worst out of all 3 I took the blame upon myself. Grnd larsony, grand theft auto, petty larsony,vandalism,joy riding , breaking and entering,and trespassing, Also I might add 10,000 dollar fine.... It sucked my record is clean now because I'm over 18 thank god but wait its not over with yet that following summer I got a job at the very same golf coarse where I paid back 5000 with the money I made from then and also got free golf..hhahha I havnt touched pot or drank much since then. dont really plan on it either. anyway theres my story.

Haha that's a great story endofitall :notworthy:

I, myself and 2 other buddies decided to get all fucked up

488635[/snapback]

So wait, there were four of you, including your clone, right?

Well, I'm readomg ths after drinking a 12 pack in 2 hours and I have to say, why aren't more stories about riding? I live in OH and just had my buddy say why do you want to ride? Well, I'm buzzed and used kings english, after typing the same wrong shit 12-15 times. I ride in wellsville, OH's tougher spot and can't wait to try some more hills after the damm 30 degree weather stops. The craziest thing I've tried, and I've did 3 yrs in prison-420-419 # for dealing drugs-nod to chase, is Scooby while so drunk I kept falling off the bike and had to have people hold me up until I took off. I think more beers, and a +4 extension, and I'll try the pipeline, but without beer-screw the weed, I was addicted to heroin for 5 years+and a without a banshee, I'd be fucked. I know people on here are against drugs, but weed isn't shit. Try quitting heroin, it 's a real bitch. Beer and a banshee is all the adrenaline rush you'll ever need to quit anything but tobacco-yes, I still smoke, but no caffeine like those drunk AA people, damm acolohics. I think the shee is the main reason I laid off the smack, hit her and feel the sweet spot as some guys sig says. Chase, don't deal, just smoke if you're dumb enough to part with the best thrill of your life-prison really sucks. Goodnight to all, I've said my piece, and if you want to see Scooby, go to Wellsville or the forbiddenzoneatvpark.com whenever the cheapskate gets it back up.

Well, I'm readomg ths after drinking a 12 pack in 2 hours and I have to say, why aren't more stories about riding?  I live in OH and just had my buddy say why do you want to ride?  Well, I'm buzzed and used kings english, after typing the same wrong shit  12-15 times.  I ride in wellsville, OH's tougher spot and can't wait to try some more hills after the damm 30 degree weather stops.  The craziest thing I've tried, and I've did 3 yrs in prison-420-419 # for dealing drugs-nod to chase, is Scooby while so drunk I kept falling off the bike and had to have people hold me up until I took off.  I think more beers, and a +4 extension, and I'll try the pipeline, but without beer-screw the weed, I was addicted to heroin for 5 years+and a without a banshee, I'd be fucked.  I know people on here are against drugs, but weed isn't shit.  Try quitting heroin, it 's  a real bitch.  Beer and a banshee is all the adrenaline rush you'll ever need to quit anything but tobacco-yes, I still smoke, but no caffeine like those drunk AA people, damm acolohics.  I think the shee is the main reason I laid off the smack, hit her and feel the sweet spot as some guys sig says.  Chase, don't deal, just smoke if you're dumb enough to part with the best thrill of your life-prison really sucks.  Goodnight to  all, I've said my piece, and if you want to see Scooby, go to Wellsville or the forbiddenzoneatvpark.com whenever the cheapskate gets it back up.

488653[/snapback]

i dont know what its like to go cold turkey but i have seen it. on tv here, the producers of channel 4 took 4 or 5 off the biggest heroin adicts they could find and tried to put them straight while filming it. the programme/documentary was called "going cold turkey" and was shown live every night for 2 weeks to show the progress of the adicts. boy watching this was rough!!! constant puking, pain etc.

majour respect to you j28d for going cold turkey/clean!!!!!!! :clap::headbang:

:cheers: tithead

Well I have a good story of where pot & beer can get you! this was about 4 years ago when this happened. I'm 20 now 16 then young, immature not looking for a way to rebel against my parents or anything they're cool.....

Anyway out here in the boondocks there is a couple of multimillion dollar golf coarses. I, myself and 2 other buddies decided to get all fucked up one night on turkey and smoke a little bud. Well the night truned disastrous when I find myself barely able to walk and found myself 5 miles from where we started on top of one of the golf coarses. So we're just walking around and a we started fucking up the greens no big deal its just grass........yeah right also I might add there was a truck 98 ford f-150 and a golf cart.....lol these also belonged to the golf coarse. we took the truck and golf coasrse hit the ridge where we proceeded to get drunk got the truck stuck in a hole and drove the golf cart home. 1 week later we got busted 3 state troopers showed up at my house... when all was said it done we had done $100,000 in damage to golf coarse and from taking the truck and golf cart. I got hit the worst out of all 3 I took the blame upon myself. Grnd larsony, grand theft auto, petty larsony,vandalism,joy riding , breaking and entering,and trespassing, Also I might add 10,000 dollar fine.... It sucked my record is clean now because I'm over 18 thank god but wait its not over with yet that following summer I got a job at the very same golf coarse where I paid back 5000 with the money I made from then and also got free golf..hhahha I havnt touched pot or drank much since then. dont really plan on it either. anyway theres my story.

488635[/snapback]

Ur a dumbass i dont think pot and beer can even make people as stupid as u that was ur own damn fualt i used to live litterally right across the street froma golf course yah i used it to fuck around on lite fireworks ride the carts fuck with the marshalls a little but nothin that dumb.