Hydrodynamics ishock i4500 kit

WALLACE84

Well now that my front is jacked and I hate stock a arms anyway Im getting a set of +2+1 a arms. I found a kit on motosport.com called the i4500 kit form Hydrodynamics. In the package you get, all 4 +2+1 a arms,non rezzie shocks,all 3 brake lines,shock wrenchs,brake line holders,instructional dvd,and tie rods for $1440.00 :shrugani: Has anybody used this or seen it used? I think I might get this kit

Alba sells a kit that has all the bushings, ball joints, the 2+1 arms, braided brake lines, +2 inch tie rods, and choice of works, or elka dual rates for $850. Get a g force +4 axel for another $200 and for a total of roughly $1050 you can have a killer set up. Alot less than what hydrodynamics wants just for the front.

i have the i3500 kit with the works dual rate fronts and back the back works shock is garbage everything else is good i paid

for the shocks front - $610.00

i3500 ran me - $584.00

rear work shock was - $340.00

TOTAL OF $1534.00 :cry:

Ishock is garbage.. Im not going into a long winded debate like i've got into every time I've said that but here's the deal: 3 sets of those have broke right in front of me in the past 5 months... 2 sets a friend from georgia broke.... These are meant to be entry level setups... weak ones at that... If you do mx/freestyle/ride fast look for another option...

Mike

I hate to say it, but I have heard the samething :confused::confused: But they sure as hell look good on Crxtrixxx Bike :headbang::headbang:

Ishock is garbage.. Im not going into a long winded debate like i've got into every time I've said that but here's the deal:  3 sets of those have broke right in front of me in the past 5 months... 2 sets a friend from georgia broke.... These are meant to be entry level setups... weak ones at that... If you do mx/freestyle/ride fast look for another option...

Mike

491589[/snapback]