BHQ at Little Sahara March 23rd thru 26th

RNBRAD

Here's my black ride and then my bud's.

the shee looks familar... I thought I might has seen ya out by the drags one day but I wasn't sure... I keep checking the bike out but couldn't tell.. Thought to myself " I must be freaking this guy out" as I was just staring!

BBIII I got one of you on the drags posting in the image section!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBIII I got one of you on the drags posting in the image section!

493041[/snapback]

Cool thanks Chad, here's a picture of foxgirl's bike so everyone that got beat by it now know's it was a girl riding it. :rotflmao: and it's all stock other than a hotrod cranks and t-5's

trip58.jpg

the shee looks familar...  I thought I might has seen ya out by the drags one day but I wasn't sure...  I keep checking the bike out but couldn't tell..  Thought to myself " I must be freaking this guy out"  as I was just staring!

that's cool, yea, now that I think about it, I remember seeing some "freak" on a banshee keep staring at us..... :huh: all good. i recognize BBIII's YFZ for sure. If the swinger was longer than 2" over, then chances are, I didn't have a shot, I'm still stock-bore, so :shootself:

A fun weekend, but damn the wind today.

that's cool, yea, now that I think about it, I remember seeing some "freak" on a banshee keep staring at us.....  :huh: 

493056[/snapback]

:P

Today was windy indeed but made for some awesome dune carving....

Razorback actually began to appear...

Can't wait to get the helmat cam video....

BBIII besure and tell your DS buddy (damit I forget names) thanks alot for helping me get the cam actually videoing something besides the sand in front of my tires! :rotflmao:

I am PMing my address to you just don't let Eric get it :rotflmao: That's one crazy mofo... Funny yet crazy, I hope he's not hurt to bad...

how BiG of a hotrod's crank?  oh yea, and she beat my ass tooo... pretty good.  :cheers:

493049[/snapback]

I just put a stock stroke hotrod crank in it, that's all jim had @ the shop.

that's cool, yea, now that I think about it, I remember seeing some "freak" on a banshee keep staring at us.....  :huh:  all good.  i recognize BBIII's YFZ for sure.  If the swinger was longer than 2" over, then chances are, I didn't have a shot, I'm still stock-bore, so  :shootself: 

493056[/snapback]

Yeah i am running a +6 but i think that was kinda hurting me more than anything i was spinning the tire's like crazy but i am happy on how it was running for a stock bore and stroke yfz B)

BBIII besure and tell your DS buddy (damit I forget names) thanks alot for helping me get the cam actually videoing something besides the sand in front of my tires!  :rotflmao:

I am PMing my address to you just don't let Eric get it  :rotflmao:  That's one crazy mofo...  Funny yet crazy, I hope he's not hurt to bad...

493063[/snapback]

Ok chad assoon as Tim (DS) guy lol get's every thing setup ill post them up, i got your addy and i wont let eric have it lol, well you sure you dont want himi to come and visit you any time soon? LOL Thanks again for hanging with us that was one of the best weekend's i have every been to yet. Later Bobby

BBIII besure and tell your DS buddy (damit I forget names) thanks alot for helping me get the cam actually videoing something besides the sand in front of my tires!  :rotflmao:

I am PMing my address to you just don't let Eric get it  :rotflmao:  That's one crazy mofo...  Funny yet crazy, I hope he's not hurt to bad...

493063[/snapback]

he gave me your address, i will be on the road in a few days.... lmao

had a great time and thanks for the video of my moms boyfriend crashing, i been laughing my ass off all day watchin it..

later

Glad everyone had a good trip. :cheers: I'm totally pissed beyond words that I couldn't make it. I guess I could of putted around in 1st and 2nd gear, hell would of been better than moping around the damn house depressed all weekend. All I can say is there will be a next time.

Glad everyone had a good trip.  :cheers:  I'm totally pissed beyond words that I couldn't make it. I guess I could of putted around in 1st and 2nd gear, hell would of been better than moping around the damn house depressed all weekend. All I can say is there will be a next time.

493523[/snapback]

im going easter!!! what are you doing???

im going easter!!!  what are you doing???

493535[/snapback]

Actually doing a Talimena ride on the bikes Easter weekend. If you guys go anytime this summer though let me know! Not sure how long it will take me to get my tranny fixed. Looks like a may have to split the cases. Won't take long, just need to get the motivation to do it.