BHQ at Little Sahara March 23rd thru 26th

RNBRAD

I will have to head out pretty early Saturday, after the BHQ picture. I got to be in OKC by 2:30.

490441[/snapback]

ahh just leave that sweet shee of yours with me, I'll make sure it gets in the pictures :drool:

Edited by 03LE

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Missed out on the trip by one week. Me and a couple friends went on the 16-19 and it rained every day. When the rain broke for a bit we went out. Was my first trip to LS and had a good time. At least you get to build a campfire, we slept in tents, no fire, no roasted hot dogs......had lots of ice cold beer though.

Has anyone ever got the Desert Schnapps down at that German place in town. If you do the owner pays for your meal, if you don't he doubles it.

Ok all i am heading out today around 1:30, got the bike up and running So it's go time. A great big thank's to Jeff @ F.A.S.T toys for making it happen in time for me. Mad prop's go out to him for sure i owe him a couple :cheers: for sure. See you all down there. :D Look for a Blue and Black YFZ with hardly no fender's on it and a Chrome Swinger and watch out for a Green and White Shee(FOXGIRL'S) it will most likey be the only one out there like it. We will most likey be @ or around the drag strip by the south gate B)

Edited by BBIII

Ok all i am heading out today around 1:30, got the bike up and running So it's go time. A great big thank's to Jeff @ F.A.S.T toys for making it happen in time for me. Mad prop's go out to him for sure i owe him a couple  :cheers: for sure. See you all down there. :D Look for a Blue and Black  YFZ with hardly no fender's on it and a Chrome Swinger and watch out for a  Green and White Shee(FOXGIRL'S) it will most likey be the only one out there like it. We will most likey be @ or around the drag strip by the south gate  B)

491020[/snapback]

are we there yet?

Looks like my bub must have gotten into another FIGHT with the dingy lady he's got.. Looks like I maybe riding up with him as of now, but if he shows up wih her I say see ya.. And load my shit up in my car and drive solo...

So it may be my shee... ( the new colors)

post-12008-1142874602_thumb.jpg

and Joe's 2 shee's the red/yellow trinity and the red / white stocker!

362051L.JPG

see yaw tomorrow!

anybody have any extra SD cards they could loan me for the weekend? I just got a helmet camera and I won't have enough mb's to get much action... I ordered another 512mb SD card on Ebay last night for $20 but it ain't gonna be here in time!

Or is anybody taking a lap top, that could tranfer my SD card over to a disc so I'll be able to get more footage?

Damn I needs a lap top.... :cry:

anybody have any extra SD cards they could loan me for the weekend?  I just got a helmet  camera and I won't have enough mb's to get much action...  I ordered another 512mb SD card on Ebay last night for $20 but it ain't gonna be here in time!

Or is anybody taking a lap top, that could tranfer my SD card over to a disc so I'll be able to get more footage?

Damn I needs a lap top.... :cry:

491157[/snapback]

As long as you have what we need to hook it up to the laptop, my friend coming with me is bringing his to upload pics to...You're more than welcome to use it if you like :cheers:

I'm heading out the door in 15 minutes on my trek to LS...I'll see you guys in the sand B)

As long as you have what we need to hook it up to the laptop, my friend coming with me is bringing his to upload pics to...You're more than welcome to use it if you like :cheers:

I'm heading out the door in 15 minutes on my trek to LS...I'll see you guys in the sand B)

491189[/snapback]

cool I'll bring the usb cable and some blank CD's...

thanks man..

and thanks Dave for the PM about your cards....

I geuss if there's a laptop I should be alright!!!

:dance: