What do you think?

Turbobanshee_kid

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDet...=2&navType=type

I can use the stock shocks and the stock brake lines.

ALSO IT IS FREE SHIPPING

and i have a $100 gift card to the site.

Could I use YFZ 450 shocks with the A-arm's?

Edited by Turbobanshee_kid

:clap:

heres what i think ...

save the money from those a arms . If what you have told me in person is the truth " i dont jump my banshee , i dont race it , i dont wheelie " i dont see why longer a arms will bennefit you. I have owned stockers and aftermarkets and truthfully im back on stockers . If i cou ld save 400 dollars more for porting , cubs , or a stroker i would . Im more about go fast . But if its true that you like to cruise, a nice suspension could be better then buying the a arms . Save that 100 bucks till you really need something from them , make sure it dont expire . Im not bashing you that is just how i would play my cards in your situation. save the money n lets go riding this spring break to the dunes :clap: Do what you want just my .1

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

wider a-arms CAN make you faster. not the bike faster in a sense of velocity, but rather how well it can be controlled in a high speed scenario. ie slippin it out sideways rather than braking and turning. if i had the chance for arms id take them before some performance work anyday. because then you have power you cant use as a rider. and if you have it, but cant use, you have wasted your cash.

and chase narrow you sig, having to adjust the page to read a sentence is shitty. have some courtesy for the other readers.

Edited by gimmeabeer