banshee vs. 450 vs. 400ex

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, right before i got my banshee I had a 400ex...from my experience i go thru about twice the gas on the shee compared to the 400ex....if you are lookin for mileage I would be lookin into 4 pokes....

they probably run with the rest of them...idk :confused: if youre goin for 660 raptor, i would advise go with the polaris predator, they run about the same price wise but the preddy will out run it. But I would take a fo fitty first...they all get relatively the same mileage...

if you are extrememly hung up on mileage go buy a suzuki LT 160.

If you want the ride of your life with a ton of hp and dont care about mileage get a banshee...

Edited by 'shee

meh its hard to give an exact time, im guessing 4-6 hrs i think thats how long I have gone while at the dunes (where its going to suck most of its gas). I could be wrong...It also depends on what mods are on it etc.

so far the raptor 700 has the best milage since its fuel injected

but a banshee.. first off its a 2 stroke so it will burn more gas then a 4 ... and second .. its a twin so its gonna deffinately burn 2x more gas

I think it comes down to tuning and the way its ridden, both my buddy and I ride are shees with a 400ex and get the same amount of milage, approx 45 miles.

like crazy said pick up a over sized tank off flea bay. there isnt a rush out there like a banshee when it hits the pipes and that twin begins to wail!, those 4-pokes are like short strokin' a fine piece of ass lololol just my 02 :shrugani: ----- ya can also get a 6 pack rack and carry a spare 1 or 2 gallon fuel can, thats what we do on really long night rides.