WESW

someone will complain and we will all have to take them down like before.we were ask to remove them or they would be removed for us.i still can`t believe people still use dial up.you have no idea what you are missing.

483362[/snapback]

It's not an option were I live or I would have it <_< ....

Mike

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense to you....I'm not hating.....just stating shit :confused:

personally...I got a pos cable line running to this computer that I got out of the trash and pieced together with other computers I got out of the trash and it runs fine for me.....

I've never had this thing crash once on me....I dont even tidy it up at all. I say fuck it.....when it starts crashing left and right and being a problem....I'll just reload windows and if its still being a pos....I'll throw it in the trash where I got it from and use one of these other 2 computers I got sitting around I got out of the trash

no offense to you....I'm not hating.....just stating shit  :confused:

personally...I got a pos cable line running to this computer that I got out of the trash and pieced together with other computers I got out of the trash and it runs fine for me.....

I've never had this thing crash once on me....I dont even tidy it up at all.  I say fuck it.....when it starts crashing left and right and being a problem....I'll just reload windows and if its still being a pos....I'll throw it in the trash where I got it from and use one of these other 2 computers I got sitting around I got out of the trash

483497[/snapback]

ROFL What is it a Trash-80? (TRS-80) :rotflmao:

All the animated gifs are cool... the first 10 times you see them... it's the next 367 times that really get on your nerves.

They are cute... they are cuddly... they are down right aggravating!

I, as well as Brooke, use a Macintosh and run Firefox (and many others)... we both have very fast G5's and we have no technical problems with the signatures themselves.

It just get's a bit annoying that we can have a 3 letter reponse and then 18 minutes of animated gifs loading off slow ass, overloaded, 2 bit servers!

Look at Brooke's sig... it's fucking hilarious and it very small and fast.

If everyone would get of their damn high horse and have a unique signature that is actually message board friendly, we'd all live happily ever after.

Now, go get a nice animated GIF that is all you and be done with it.. you know.. some dude mooning the world.... something that says... ASSHOLE.

later!

-Tom

All the animated gifs are cool... the first 10 times you see them... it's the next 367 times that really get on your nerves.

They are cute... they are cuddly... they are down right aggravating!

I, as well as Brooke, use a Macintosh and run Firefox (and many others)... we both have very fast G5's and we have no technical problems with the signatures themselves. 

It just get's a bit annoying that we can have a 3 letter reponse and then 18 minutes of animated gifs loading off slow ass, overloaded, 2 bit servers!

Look at Brooke's sig... it's fucking hilarious and it very small and fast.

If everyone would get of their damn high horse and have a unique signature that is actually message board friendly, we'd all live happily ever after.

Now, go get a nice animated GIF that is all you and be done with it.. you know.. some dude mooning the world.... something that says... ASSHOLE.

later!

-Tom

484012[/snapback]

Your first problem is you are using a mac. :lol: