WESW

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who recognizes the two stick figure guys in my last animation will laugh at it, garunteed. If you recognize it and don't laugh you don't appreciate his work. LOL The best is the baby who falls down the endless flight of stairs. Nothing beats the Kenny Rogers from Mad TV though. I laugh my ass off every time I see that episode.

Edited by BigRed350x

Anyone who recognizes the two stick figure guys in my last animation will laugh at it, garunteed.  If you recognize it and don't laugh you don't appreciate his work.  LOL  The best is the baby who falls down the endless flight of stairs. 

482705[/snapback]

mah SPOON is too BIG.

you know, i was just thinking about that today when my sister was trying to get my niece to use her own spoon and not take my sisters fork. she put this tater tot on her baby spoon and it looked so giant, all i could think was mah TATER is too BIG.

Anyone who recognizes the two stick figure guys in my last animation will laugh at it, garunteed.  If you recognize it and don't laugh you don't appreciate his work.  LOL  The best is the baby who falls down the endless flight of stairs.  Nothing beats the Kenny Rogers from Mad TV though.  I laugh my ass off every time I see that episode.

482705[/snapback]

I love that cartoon! 'MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!' I couldnt stop laughing when I saw it. But really how the fuck can you stare at that shit for even 10 seconds and still find it funny? That shit's only funny every once in a while when the situation calls for it. Not when you fucking wave it around and bash it over everybodies head like an aborted fetus.

That shit's only funny every once in a while when the situation calls for it. Not when you fucking wave it around and bash it over everybodies head like an aborted fetus.

482709[/snapback]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man, aborted fetus jokes never get old.

I know you as lefty.....then again....most people dont know what to call me now.

Personally....I like rewinding my dvd/cable box when something funny happens to see them do it over and over again, do it backwards, do it in slow motion, and then I move on.

I'm sure when they get bored with it....something else will pop up on my screen.

AND if you wanna complain to complain......JESUS DOESNT LOVE ME...and your sig annoys me by it

I'm not a complainer though.....i'm one of those suck it up soldier and git'er done type fellas :shrugani:

AND if you wanna complain to complain......JESUS DOESNT LOVE ME...and your sig annoys me by it

482907[/snapback]

my sig doesnt add huge load time to a page, unlike wesw's and bigred's. thats what bothers me and many others. those crappy host sites they are on will freeze any browser eventually. especially the poor fucks on dial up.

im sad now. i always liked you doink. :cry:

my sig doesnt add huge load time to a page, unlike wesw's and bigred's.  thats what bothers me and many others. those crappy host sites they are on will freeze any browser eventually.  especially the poor fucks on dial up. 

im sad now. i always liked you doink.  :cry:

482910[/snapback]

I try not to click on threads there in now... sometimes my dailup won't even load the page... just says "bansheehq.com cannot be found".... I'ts SERIOUSLY FUCKING ANNOYING!

Mike

I try not to click on threads there in now... sometimes my dailup won't even load the page... just says  "bansheehq.com cannot be found".... I'ts SERIOUSLY FUCKING ANNOYING!

Mike

482941[/snapback]

see??!! do it for mikey, dammit!!

:cry: poor mikey. :cry:

i love u mike