anal seepage

i rode my shee to work yesterday. a guy i work with always brags on his riding skills, so i let take a run on the 'ol shee. he let out down the ashalt drive and well needless to say ............. he shit his pants! hmm guess it aint his ex440, was so funny i just hadda post it :rotflmao:

:blink: he shit his pants on a shee :rotflmao: i thought that was just an old saying cant see how sum 1 can actually shit there pants from bein scared :lol:

:flush::rotflmao:

i went into work one morning and found a new chair at my desk in my office, so of course i had to ask why. i was told that a nightshift guy was sick and decided to rest in my office over break. well he had to puke so he leaned for the garbage can, but i guess the stress was just too much for him and he shit his pants and of course all over my chair. :blink: must have been pretty nasty to get through his pants and ruin my chair. not really the way i like to get new stuff in my office, but i guess i'll have to accept it. :wacko:

:flush:  :rotflmao:

i went into work one morning and found a new chair at my desk in my office, so of course i had to ask why.  i was told that a nightshift guy was sick and decided to rest in my office over break.  well he had to puke so he leaned for the garbage can, but i guess the stress was just too much for him and he shit his pants and of course all over my chair. :blink: must have been pretty nasty to get through his pants and ruin my chair.  not really the way i like to get new stuff in my office, but i guess i'll have to accept it.  :wacko:

481242[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Sorry man, but that's funny. Gives new meaning to having a shitty office.

:flush:  :rotflmao:

i went into work one morning and found a new chair at my desk in my office, so of course i had to ask why.  i was told that a nightshift guy was sick and decided to rest in my office over break.  well he had to puke so he leaned for the garbage can, but i guess the stress was just too much for him and he shit his pants and of course all over my chair. :blink: must have been pretty nasty to get through his pants and ruin my chair.  not really the way i like to get new stuff in my office, but i guess i'll have to accept it.  :wacko:

481242[/snapback]

bawwhahahahahaaaa thats just too funny :rotflmao:

i luv bathroom jokes. went bowling once and i kid u not i saw the largest piece of crap i've ever seen...wish i had a pic...or not.

the worst part of it was not the fact that the whole bowling alley was in the mens room inspecting it...

...it was all of us trying to figure out:

1. how the guy walked outta here

2. where was the toilet seat cover

3. and why was their no toilet paper used???

sick. gross. nasty. i know....but i was laughing so hard. had to add one to the poop stories :)

(oh yea, to make matters worse, the clean up crew had to like break the shit apart to flush it....GOD makes me gag retelling it!)

enjoy.

i luv bathroom jokes. went bowling once and i kid u not i saw the largest piece of crap i've ever seen...wish i had a pic...or not.

the worst part of it was not the fact that the whole bowling alley was in the mens room inspecting it...

...it was all of us trying to figure out:

1. how the guy walked outta here

2. where was the toilet seat cover

3. and why was their no toilet paper used???

sick. gross. nasty. i know....but i was laughing so hard. had to add one to the poop stories :)

(oh yea, to make matters worse, the clean up crew had to like break the shit apart to flush it....GOD makes me gag retelling it!)

enjoy.

481354[/snapback]

Red meat and peanut butter sandwich...

Mike