Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey NYUK I am friends with Terry K that you work with he told me to get a hold of you to do some riding I will have to meet up with you when you go back to Sarco. I live aaround the corner from Terrys old house. It's supposed to be nice this weekend. I also go riding in Hazleton at the coal mines up there they are awesome. You can ride all day anytime with no hassles. Any of you guys ever want to check it out let me know we may go this weekend. Let me know when the next ride is? Thanx Tony

haha :angry::P I still stayed around though and it was well worth it :headbang: . Not for nothing john, that honda holds its own out there all day.. Might have to look into a 4 poke :o

yeah but i wasn`t crying to leave, i seem to remember a lil squeel emitting from a certain someone,"I GOTTA GO I GOT A 2 HOUR RIDE HOME WAAAAAAAAAA :cry: "LOL.

483734[/snapback]

Hell no, the trails in jerseycity are kids trails next to sarco. Im going to try to get this 4 mill together for the 19th. I think the gorr jugs might be up for sale and Im going to run andys work :evil:

yeah you did.see ya in a couple weeks, jersey city ain`t got fast trails like that huh.get some haulers, you will be all set.

483741[/snapback]