Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are killing me :jesterlaugh: 4mil is alive,x-33 still on shelf banghead .Went riding outback sat and sunday :cheers: Sunday afternoon around 4:00pm some clown pulled a gun on a guy and took his dirtbike near the buildings,the cops came out in force,state helicopter was here also :whoa: they got the bike back but lost the guy in the woods,they found some people camped out back and gave them the riot act.This all happen about 30 mins. after I got home,thank God I ran out of fuel and went home :dance: Next weekend might be nervous!!!!!Hopefully this will blow over and maybe they might catch his ass.The cops said it was 3 guys in a 95 jeep cheroke,will try to find out how bad the heat will be for all concerned :ph34r:

DAMN, thats not cool at all!

You guys are killing me :jesterlaugh: 4mil is alive,x-33 still on shelf banghead .Went riding outback sat and sunday :cheers: Sunday afternoon around 4:00pm some clown pulled a gun on a guy and took his dirtbike near the buildings,the cops came out in force,state helicopter was here also :whoa: they got the bike back but lost the guy in the woods,they found some people camped out back and gave them the riot act.This all happen about 30 mins. after I got home,thank God I ran out of fuel and went home :dance: Next weekend might be nervous!!!!!Hopefully this will blow over and maybe they might catch his ass.The cops said it was 3 guys in a 95 jeep cheroke,will try to find out how bad the heat will be for all concerned :ph34r:

513474[/snapback]

Yo peep this-It was five assholes from NY,the same ones I ran into earlier that day.I actully talked to them about 2 hours before they pulled this shit.They tried to rob a mother and her 2 sons,they pulled a gun on the older son,took his bike,but the cops got it back when homeboy was seen riding it in the pits,he dropped the bike and ran into the woods-----they lost him banghead