Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody really plan on riding this weekend? Need to know as a few of you noticed it was alittle tight last weekend.People say they are comming then dont show up or they dont call then show up :lol: I would hate to see someone assed out banghead

My 4mil is alive,took it around the yard last night :headbang: now I have to really take it out back and see if its all that :cheers:

511828[/snapback]

it`s about friggin time you blew the dust bunnies and cobwebs out of them jugs.

Anybody really plan on riding this weekend? Need to know as a few of you noticed it was alittle tight last weekend.People say they are comming then dont show up or they dont call then show up :lol: I would hate to see someone assed out banghead

512019[/snapback]

Thinking about coming down Saturday with the boys and Jack. Dont know how many more trips my piece of crap trailer can take. I'll call you tomorrow night and give you a definite. Gotta put a clutch in the grey Shee tomorrow too. Guess you found the air leak in the 4 mil. Outstanding. :cheers:

I wanna see this 4 mil run and whoop on a certian honda :ph34r:

512774[/snapback]

i know a certain honda that will whoop all over the great pumpkin charlie brown.new fart cannon or not.

a thumper is no match for any banshee with a lil portwork.let alone big wills passion racing x-33 space modulator 3 years in the making super banshee.