Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

HAHA, Kinda hard to keep up with that blaster in the pic, Even harder when it looks and rides like a 450 <_<

I was holding my own for a lil bit then my arms just wernt agreeing with my brain,brain was saying hit the gas hold on ,arms were saying AREYOUNUTS! :rotflmao:

510156[/snapback]

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt get out till 3:00pm,I had to paint the basement.Toomey and his sons were on there way out,I missed riding with them,my bad. Then I ran into Trex and 2stroke and they were on there way out.Doc I told you to take it easy on them :dance: Those poor guys Drive one and a half hours to get here then ride for 2 to 3 hours and then go home :shrugani: at 3:00 on a perfect riding day go figure :confused: But I would like to thank them for dumping their ash tray and leaving a pile of cigarett butts and a few cigar tips right where they were parked,even worst my WIFE is the one who spotted the pile,it was the quainty that ticked her off---no hassle parking--THANKS FELLAS-no problem,my wife wants $50.00 for clean up,bring it next time you come :angry: I found a base leak on my 4mil,another tear down is in order,dont worry Ellison it will be ready before you are :lol: And you should get a bigger tank,we ride all over,allday,be ready to really ride :ph34r: doing wheelies all day is dead,bring gas and oxygen :cheers::cheers:

Edited by bigwill

HAHA, Im ready... I got more than enough suspension to handle it :cheers::cheers: Remember I come out there to ride and have fun with the fellas, not to boost my ego on the HQ like other people<_< I cant run a bigger tank with the fullbores bangheadbanghead ..

I didnt get out till 3:00pm,I had to paint the basement.Toomey and his sons were  on there way out,I missed riding with them,my bad. Then I ran into Trex and 2stroke and they were on there way out.Doc I told you to take it easy on them :dance: Those poor guys Drive one and a half hours to get here then ride for 2 to 3 hours and then go home :shrugani: at 3:00 on a perfect riding day go figure :confused: But I would like to thank them for dumping their ash tray and leaving a pile of cigarett butts and a few cigar tips right where they were parked,even worst my WIFE is the one who spotted the pile,it was the quainty that ticked her off---no hassle parking--THANKS FELLAS-no problem,my wife wants $50.00 for clean up,bring it next time you come :angry: I found a base leak on my 4mil,another tear down is in order,dont worry Ellison it will be ready before  you are :lol: And you should get a bigger tank,we ride all over,allday,be ready to really ride :ph34r: doing wheelies all day is dead,bring gas and oxygen :cheers:  :cheers:

510314[/snapback]

But I would like to thank them for dumping their ash tray and leaving a pile of cigarett butts and a few cigar tips right where they were parked

are you fuckin kidding me?looks like someone can take their chances parking in the woods from now on.

I could be wrong,maybe it wasnt you guys,but it was where they parked,no one saw anybody do it,it just so happens to be right where they were parked :shrugani: come to think of it-others were parked there over the week-end,like I said I could be wrong---it has happened one time before----me being wrong part :cheers: