Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. Boyz. We waited all day for all these fast boyz from Banshee HQ??? Big will came on his wifes 400 and I showed with my little faithful blaster and Doug on his 400. We couldn`t find anyone willing to rock the trails with us. It is getting lonely out there. Seems no one wants to play with us??? Maybe cuz we ride too rough??? or maybe too FAST!!!! I just know everyone says they want to ride and they never show up? Or they show up once and leave....and never come back again..... I did finally run into Little2Stroke and T-Rex. Nice to meet you boyz, hope we can play some more next time. The weather all weekend was purfect.............................. Later :bolt:

Toomeybanshee and Boys,

Nice to see the family out together. You guys have nice Banshees. Maybe next time we will ride out together and tear up some trails and pit. Here are pics of my Banshee. Lonestar Outlaw 250R/Banshee 421 Cheetah powervalve, I leave out in Glamis.

Edited by docbones