Weed

Spitfire

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, this is the coolest thing i've ever seen... :clap: its like the stuff u see in the movies. ive heard about ppl doing underground stuff and all but i've never actually seen it! way cool...sucks that they got caught tho... :confused:

:headbang:

Now we all know that pot leads you to more serious drugs like heroin.  :yank:

Of COURSE we should lock away all non violent drug offenders!  :yank:

Mandatory minumum sentencing rules!  :yank:

Hey government, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!  banghead

A few of those pics looked like a damn jungle.  :notworthy:

480212[/snapback]

I hear ya!!! How often you hear about someone smokin a bowl, then beatin his wife.. chances are the guy is only gonna hurt himself :bolt: to the fridge...

RIPPEN

damn pot heads ! :clap: ........ i approve of his setup i just think his main reason is his powerbill unless he was bypassing hte meeter. every 1000 watts your power bill will go up 40 bucks so i emagine that powerbill would be estimated 600 + ...... people in remote areas insteall stand by generators ( 150kw ) and run a complete house + as much grow as they want off the gas .... and no one monitors your gas consumption , lp gas or many other fuels they run on .

oh...wow...yea....lets worship some drug dealer cause he figured out how to grow plants underground....woo hoo...wtf. :yank:

grow up people.

if you think pot is a harmless drug, youre a cracker jack. didnt we just have a thread about people being shot at for accidently stumbling upon someone's pot field?

if you wanna toke up casually every now and then whatever, but its pretty pathetic to look at some drug dealer as a genius hero.

oh...wow...yea....lets worship some drug dealer cause he figured out how to grow plants underground....woo hoo...wtf.  :yank:

grow up people. 

if you think pot is a harmless drug, youre a cracker jack.  didnt we just have a thread about people being shot at for accidently stumbling upon someone's pot field? 

if you wanna toke up casually every now and then whatever, but its pretty pathetic to look at some drug dealer as a genius hero.

480326[/snapback]

still, they are very healthy looking plants.

regarding the smell/aroma.... i think they should make weed sented insence burning sticks. :headbang: