Need a Chromer

stclark816

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen,

I found a place in Topeka, KS for you to try.  Industrial Chrome Inc.  There # is:

(785) 235-3463

I know nothing about them but they are fairly close to you.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  :confused:

482292[/snapback]

Thanks bro, Ill call them Monday. Im gonna call Brad's place too. Hopefully one of them can get it in and out fairly quickly. Thanks everyone! :cheers:

Find anyone?

483358[/snapback]

Word, Im gonna use Brad's chromer!

Did they hook you up Stephen? Need me to pick it up or anything? If so just let me know.

483574[/snapback]

Yup, thanks Brad. They called me today and said they recieved it, said it would be $45 to chrome it. Not bad I dont think. And I told them the date that I needed it by, and they said they would make sure it would be here. Seem like good peoplese! Thanks again Brad!

No problem, yea the people that work there have always been extra nice. They really do good work which is getting harder and harder to find. I've yet to buy anything chromed that I've been pleased with so I just buy it bare and let them plate it. They cost a little more than some others places I've used but then again I've had to take items from other platers back to them to have replated. Their bread and butter is plating for industrial applications and they do the "show" stuff on the side. I think this is why their process is so good.