Need a Chromer

stclark816

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a place here in Pomona Ca  It is called Superior Plating I have the number somewhere.  They do realy good work.  Just got my stuff back.  They are by far the cheapest  80 bucks for a swing arm  60 for a axle, not bad at all.

479724[/snapback]

Find that number for me please...

Just called my chromer, they can do it, but they can't guarantee it'll be done in time for the LS trip banghead

I tried!!! :shrugani:

479739[/snapback]

Damn, thanks for the try though Travis... I am needing it before the HQ ride.. It's like me to wait for the last minute for shit like this.

goto yahoo , type in chrome masters ,  they always come thru for me ..

479742[/snapback]

Will do.

Have you contacted Gary to get it done?

479745[/snapback]

No.. Ive had bad experiences with his chromers, not Gary's fault though.

you can still ride without  one upper a arm not chrome..  i wouldnt sweat it... :jesterlaugh:  :rotflmao:

479957[/snapback]

i wanna chrome my whole bike cuz at the hq ride i want it to look more like brads and travis's. otherwise, mines just gonna sit in the trailer where it can hid its ugly ass.. :D

hes had that a arm since august and just now gettin around to havin it chromed...hes a procrastinator...

Guest nightmare
i wanna chrome my whole bike cuz at the hq ride i want it to look more like brads and travis's. otherwise, mines just gonna sit in the trailer where it can hid its ugly ass.. :D

hes had that a arm since august and just now gettin around to havin it chromed...hes a procrastinator...

481060[/snapback]

Ahh brotherly love! :rotflmao: