what happened to sanddragon motorsports?

• 7 months later...

Let me address this question personally.

Sanddragon Motorsports was shut down for most of 2006. I went through probably the nastiest thing that can happen to a man with kids, its called DIVORCE!!!!!

I would first like to offer an appoligy to anybody on this site who ordered products from us and did not recieve it. Please i will provide my contact info at the end of this post and urge you to contact me as soon as you can so we can correct this mistake.

basically in the spring found out one of best friends was cheating with wife, found this out when she decided to leave me and take everything from me, banshee, 2 yfz450s, kids quads, ski boat, pretty much the house and all its possessions. leaving me pennyless, im sorry that i did not handle all of your orders but this may explain as to why, and for the last 6 months have been going through ugly divorce proceedings which are almost over!!!

on that note, I want to PUBLICALLY inform every one that I am back in business as of NOV 1 2006.

with regard to our products we are going to maintain primarily on SUspension products as before but will be also adding a product line of rhino compoennts as well. Hopefully some new billet products for the banshee as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions concerns of if you just want to rip me a new one for not delievering product to you. I encourage all of the above.

thanks and god bless.

contact info: email:sanddragon2004@yahoo.com phone:408-209-5586

web_banner.gif