bump

mattw204

ok correct me if im wrong, but when u post, and noone looks at it or noone replys then it startes 2 go down the list and eventually gets pushed to like the 2nd and 3rd page ect ect, but when u post in ur own topic it moves back up to the top, soo people say "bump" to bump it up to the top of the page......

oh god... yah ur right i was wondering what it ment at first but then i sat down .... poured a cup of coffee and sat there for about 3 hours then got up turned around burped 3 times then sat back down sat ther for another hour then it hit me OH i see says that goes there does that then goes to the top OHHH .... jk man but yah bump is just to bump it up to the top :lol:

oh god... yah ur right i was wondering what it ment at first but then i sat down .... poured a cup of coffee and sat there for about 3 hours then got up turned around burped 3 times then sat back down sat ther for another hour then it hit me OH i see says that goes there does that then goes to the top OHHH .... jk man but yah bump is just to bump it up to the top  :lol:

478703[/snapback]

...ur such a smartass... :rotflmao:

A "bump" is directly related to drug usage. When someones says bump, they are asking for a small amount of cocaine to bring their high back. It's about the size that fits in your pinky nail after you have grown it out for several months. You then place said drug into pinky nail and proceed to sniff (snort) the white powdery substance from said nail.