Polishing and podercoating up and running

nutcase

Well guys evil garage is starting to get into full swing.We are starting to powdercoat in a couple weeks and polishing always goes on.We are very reasonable on prices as we want to make a solid customer and fellow banshee hqer base.We also know that money is tight for alot of us so we help you guys out as much as possible.We haggle and the whole nine.If you have parts we could use stock or aftermarket for banshees and you need polishing or powdercoating,we can make it happen.Check out our site

Evilgarage.com :evil: We can get you pics of what we do,what we have done, and what we can do. We can get just about every color powdercoat powder under the sun being normal colors,metallics,flip flops,etc.

We are in upstate NY.We do just about anything on a quad or bike that is aluminum to polish.I am putting back together the basketcase banshee that i got in a trade which should look killer.The frame is getting powdercoated lolliepop blue,lonestar a arms extreme chrome,swingarm not sure yet,clutch cover and jugs lolliepop blue and i amgoing to be using lolliepop red for a contrasting color in a few small spots.We put items up on ebay Also,clutch covers,throttle assemblys etc.You can go to evilgarage.com and contact us there for pics or email me at spoooky@twcny.rr.com and i will get some to you. :evil: