+2+1arms w/ 250r works shocks

kylechs04

I have a pair of ricky stator +2+1 a arms, i was wondering if 250r Tripple rate WORKS shocks with remote rez/ would work on these a arms? They measure 16 1/4 inches from center to center mounting holes!!!

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!! :cheers:

Is it possible to ride with them? Yes. Would I? Absolutely not. My TCS shocks (set up for +2+1 arms) are about 14-3/4" (I think?). The ride with those shocks is going to be terrible. Your ride height will be a lot higher than normal and they're not gonna be valved right.

477932[/snapback]

I had to read the post a couple times just to be sure this was goin on a 'shee lol :confused: .... The suspension geometry on the two bkes is COMPLETELY different... you can graft a 250r front clip onto a 'shee but that's a whole nother ballgame...

Mike

I had to read the post a couple times just to be sure this was goin on a 'shee lol  :confused: ....  The suspension geometry  on the two bkes is COMPLETELY  different... you can graft a 250r front clip onto a 'shee but that's a whole nother ballgame...

Mike

477959[/snapback]

Do you have any idea what that would run$$$$$$$ B)

Do you have any idea what that would run$$$$$$$ B)

478529[/snapback]

It was some guys from the site that did it.... about a year ago I guess... It's gonna cost the price of 250r a-arms, shocks, steering stem etc... I would do the search for you but Im on dial up... take me forever....

Mike