Bush Whacked

bigwill

Hey TOO MUCH NOISE,Chaff and Living ABORTION-catch up-stop wishing Brooke wants you-I realized I was off base-Brooke recognized and we are kool!!The period point is every month for you. And if something is bugging you---stop bending over :cheers:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TOO MUCH NOISE,Chaff and Living ABORTION-catch up-stop wishing Brooke wants you-I realized I was off base-Brooke recognized and we are kool!!The period point is every month for you. And if something is bugging you---stop bending over :cheers:

479171[/snapback]

After reading your posts I thought maybe you just had a bad day like you mentioned. But then you come on again and prove to everyone that you are a genuine jack ass. It doesn't matter how long you have been a member of HQ, when you make dumbass statements like you do someone is going to point out that you are out of line. Respect is earned not given. And if respect is what you are looking for maybe you should rethink what you type before you hit enter. For your information it has absolutely nothing to do with Brooke, I don't even know who she is. All I asked was would you like someone posting that reply to a comment your daughter made? The question still has never been answered. Because you knew you were in the wrong. Take it like a man we all make mistakes, but don't keep making them.

I thought I retracted my statement and admitted I was in error before you even posted. And my daughter didnt post anything, please read that again. Ebonic typing-stop being so white :cheers: And if you think Im a Jack-ass-you dont know me,cause if you did you would use worse names than that-Jack-ass is almost a complement :cheers: All this talk about goverment hand out doesnt apply here-Homeowner-self employed-married-3 kids-I also help support welfare,gov. hand outs and everyother social program-but I dont think they should be kicked to the curb-I agree with dems and reps on some issues and disaree with both on other issues.This thing about your a dem because I dont roll with the flow is bs.Banshee04le,I can tell you get out of the house more often than others :cheers: Meat still looking to come your way again :cheers: To Brooke again I apologize for getting at you-the racial profiling and gov hand out thing hit a nerve-my bad :notworthy:

Edited by bigwill

that means bigwill is one of the most thorough upstanding family men i know.he happens to be a personal friend of mine and nothing like the way you are trying to portray him here.and i also meant it is easy to call someone a jackass from utah.simmer my man, bigwill is a good dude and would probably give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

If you read my last couple posts i have simmered down. His initial post rubbed me the wrong way and I said that. He has taken care of it by apologizing to the right people. I wasn't trying to come across as some hard ass hiding behind his computer and talking shit. I just thought it was out of line so I spoke my mind. I would do the same thing to someones face. I am sure he is a nice guy in person. But i can only read what is written.

BTW I am a self employed home owner that supports most social programs as well.