Who did this porting work ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt look THAT bad, More too how a bike runs than just looking at the intake. The rest of the cylinder is where the majority of the power comes from. We have experimented and even pulled almost the same hp out of basically stock intake ports vs Hogged out! When people get cyls. ported that seems like the first thing they look at is "the intake" . lol If the rest of the cyls arent to ripped up it should run decent.

PP ,Could that be Precision power or Power Pros ????

that pretty true , the intake is ofte n what everyone looks at and judges power from but yet it accounts for maybe 10% of the toal power ,the transfers and exhaust make the power and to the average guy you probably wouldnt know what to look for anyways if you saw it . you want it open so it can get a good volume of fuel and air in but dont want to lose veolicty to do it ,you want it some what rough but need a good linear steady flow with no eddies ,,yo u want it radiused and curved to keep it from streaming waves .my .02

nope it aint Pussy Passion Porting ,i know for a fact it aint, i run Pussy Passion Porting and that don't look like mine.jeff the statement "The rest of the cylinder is where the majority of the power comes from."is not necessarily always true.the work on the intakes of my cylinders gave them around a 75 percent increase in hp .but then my cylinder intakes are done in a way that very very few builders could do and get the results that ed got when he done mine.

i was tearin a 440 magnum in a 70 Charger down for a friend and there was a hole drilled and tapped with a bolt threaded into the #7 piston lmfao i was like OMGWTF OooOoOo get this he drove 130m on the interstate !! :blink:

Edited by Wicked98Shee

Maybe it stands for Pussy Passion porting. I think I've seen that on here before somewhere????? ;)

477408[/snapback]

Every post you make you try to start shit. Whats wrong with passion racing? The owner is a straight shooter no bs. All i know is that he is getting my money when I get my cylinders ported :dance:

Edited by Banshee~

Every post you make you try to start shit. Whats wrong with passion racing? The owner is a straight shooter no bs. All i know is that he is getting my money when I get my cylinders ported  :dance:

477603[/snapback]

Thats for sure jim from passion racing is one hell of a good guy, also a very good engine builder. His motors are not for pussies

Maybe it stands for Pussy Passion porting. I think I've seen that on here before somewhere????? ;)

477408[/snapback]

i think champ is referring a line that loco threw out when he didnt like his motor from jim.