Who did this porting work ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the one that first said passion pussy porting. That was way over a year ago. I really think are from presion porting because they are located in california also. I dont know their number but just get a degree wheel and check out the specs. Its really easy to see what you got.

477710[/snapback]

just to prove a point. loco said it 8 mins before you. but anyways.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...20porting&st=15.

carry on.

i think champ is referring a line that loco threw out when he didnt like his motor from jim.

477630[/snapback]

You would think champ lives in loco's ass for as much as he "refers" to posts Tyler makes...It seems like all he does is sit around and think up sly remarks to talk shit about him :shootself: I know he has got to have better things to do in life than keep stirring shit up in here regarding Tyler...for Christ's sake, grow up people!

You would think champ lives in loco's ass for as much as he "refers" to posts Tyler makes...It seems like all he does is sit around and think up sly remarks to talk shit about him  :shootself:  I know he has got to have better things to do in life than keep stirring shit up in here regarding Tyler...for Christ's sake, grow up people!

477791[/snapback]

No need to get all butt hurt over it BIGBOY! Who said I was stirring up shit? The first time I saw locos post about the PPP i thought it was funny, I even had a passion motor at the time. Think about what your saying before you say it...BIGBOY!

:D