PT Cruiser

http://www.recall-warnings.com/auto-catego...UISER.2005.html

Not too bad.

I know someone that had one of the first PT's, and from what I remember he said if the thing got in an accident and happened to roll up side down, there was a chance of the fuel pump causing a fire or something stupid.

I'd say they've been around long enough to have most of the bugs worked out of them.

I dunno why but whenever I see a PT Cruiser I'm actually tempted to hit them. Out here in California, the only people that drive them are ex-soccer moms hyped up on estrogen pills or screaming gay men. Its not like I hate either of those groups either. Its just the car. I dunno if its that I hate the car itself or just the morons that thought it looked good. Regardless, has to be one of the most nauseating vehicles I've ever laid eyes on. But don't worry man, I've managed to restrain my urge to slam into them thus far...

Haven't seen the new truck designed by the same guy for GM yet have you?

:P

06s-hhr.jpg

477151[/snapback]

i passed one of those the other day. im "bowtie" all the way, but even that mde me go WTF!?!?! :blink:

That would be Chevrolets most over priced hunk of shit to date. For just a bit more money, you could have a Z06.

I heard they were going to discontinue it due to...get this...low sales volume.

I know...I couldn't believe it either.

477169[/snapback]

:shootself: i forgot completely about that :yank:

:flush: my aunt has a pt she loves it ....they say its just a neon with a different body .....but fuck that thing ....now hear me on this one everyone hates minivans but everyone that gets one falls in love with them i got the honda odyessy it fucking rules 245hp .....hauls trailers ...puts all the kids shit in there and is very comfy best thing 5 star safety rating .......and visibility is great ...pt you cant see shit ...takes alot of getting used to ......most miniis come factory with dvd huh huh how about that for sales pitch :headbang:

I dunno why but whenever I see a PT Cruiser I'm actually tempted to hit them.  Out here in California, the only people that drive them are ex-soccer moms hyped up on estrogen pills or screaming gay men.  Its not like I hate either of those groups either.  Its just the car.  I dunno if its that I hate the car itself or just the morons that thought it looked good.  Regardless, has to be one of the most nauseating vehicles I've ever laid eyes on.  But don't worry man, I've managed to restrain my urge to slam into them thus far...

477145[/snapback]

Don't forget about the ultimate homo-mobile:

4021105_1d.jpg

Mike