QUAD POLL

Kayleigh

i'm apart of glamisdunes.com and they had a poll that i thought i'd like to see happen here at HQ...

WHICH QUAD DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST QUAD FOR 2006?

LTR450?

TRX450?

YFZ450?

so far they all LOVE the LTR.....which is suprising in my opinion. i haven't ridden any of these but i vote for the honda all the way, only cuz i own a honda :) what do you guys think???

(of course a banshee would kick the asses off all of these...but thats not one of the choices)

I'd have to say it would be close between the YFZ and the new LTR450. I went and looked at the new Suzuki this weekend and it does look pretty good. That damn thing sure is wide though. I sat on it too. It didnt feel as comfortable as the shee IMHO. To top it off I had this salesman tellin me, "man, we can't keep these things in stock. Everytime we get 'em in, people buy 'em straight off the trailer."

They had two sitting in their showroom. A yellow and a white one. I like the centered exhaust, but I think the bike looks fugly when you look at it head on.

Ride blue, YFZ all the way. :bolt:

YFZ. Try making an actual poll; there's an option for inserting a poll when you create a thread.

It is easier for us to just click our choice and it will be easier for you to tally up the results.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

99% of poeple have not ridden the LTR450 so how can anyone have an opinion if it is fast or not :confused:

out of the other 2 I like the feel of the honda 450r (feels more roomy)

but the yzf450 was faster IMO with the butt dyno.

the suzuki is cool with the efi and wide stance but how can you even vote between the 3 if the suzuki is so new and have not ridden.