is it just me?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a quadizlla was faster stock for  stock, but when you start moded them the shee smokes it

besides the quadzilla was a big peice of shit ,the thing blew motors left and right

ever wonder why you dont see many of them around

the shee in modded form is the ultimate beast :headbang:

475185[/snapback]

i totally agree... thats all very true

That made little to no sense!!  I have never heard a banshee that made the sound chee chee chee cheeeeeeeese cheeeesy's cheeeseburgers. Mine goes BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP ........BRRAAAAP.

475258[/snapback]

:rotflmao: thats pretty funny ....but braaaaap brappp sounds more like a 4 stroke .....besides your only making the sound of 2 gears ....or maybe your making the sound of you rolling down a hill :yank:

:rotflmao: thats pretty funny ....but braaaaap brappp sounds more like a 4 stroke .....besides your only making the sound of 2 gears ....or maybe your making the sound of you rolling down a hill  :yank:

475902[/snapback]

Thats what mine sounds like, must be the fmf silencers, but no it doesnt sound like a 4 stroke at all.

:cheers: dollar to dollar stock to stock  banshee would lose unless your racing a mile ....your racing a stock 450 vs. your built chee so what would you expect i whatched a piped a and cam 450 beat a chee piped and headed up china wall repeatedly 15 times the chee one 5 out of 20......switched riders too flat land never seen the 2 race but flat lands gay :headbang:

475078[/snapback]

your an ass and yo u sound like some kind of a foreign piece of shit cause your not making any sense or typing english ,this is a pro-banshee site, if you think the 450s are so great and smoke everything under the sun then your a tard and need to go over to blowtraxx and bench race with the other 13yr old kids :flush:

your an ass  and yo u sound like some kind of a foreign piece of shit cause  your not making any sense or typing english ,this is a pro-banshee site, if you think the 450s are so great and smoke everything under the sun then your a tard and need to go over to blowtraxx  and bench race with the other 13yr old kids :flush:

476039[/snapback]

:lol: thats not what im saying ....if you read the guys first topic you would see that he raced a 450 against his built banshee and beat it i was saying that what would he expect to happen hes built ......then i explained how i watched a 450 with a pipe and cam beat a banshhee with a pipe and milled head up a giant fucking hill repeatedly the banshee won 5 out of 20 times ...is that clear er ..ok then i said i never seen the 2 race on flat land but flatland in my opioin is gay ....now as far as stock bikes go stock to stock i think the 450 would beat the banshee unless you were racing a mile now to build the 2 bikes up the banshhee is way easier to build and cheaper and dollar to dollar spent it would smoke a 450 imsure ... im having a great time racing young kids over the tracks ... wow the kids really look up to you over here they say you race every weekend ..... :rotflmao: most of the time my spelling is better

i totally agree... thats all very true

475318[/snapback]

ive asked guys in glamis why they dont ride quad zillas and they said because they are to heavy .....ive never heard of those things blowing motors like crazy .....but there is a shortage of them ...i know a couple of guys with them and they have never said that they had trouble with the motors other than they are hard to start

:lol: thats not what im saying ....if you read the guys first topic you would see that he raced a 450 against his built banshee and beat it i was saying that what would he expect to happen hes built ......then i explained how i watched a 450 with a pipe and cam beat a banshhee with a pipe and milled head up a giant fucking hill repeatedly the banshee won 5 out of 20 times ...is that clear er ..ok then i said i never seen the 2 race on flat land but flatland in my opioin is gay ....now as far as stock bikes go stock to stock i think the 450 would beat the banshee unless you were racing a mile now to build the 2 bikes up the banshhee is way easier to build and cheaper and dollar to dollar spent it would smoke a 450 imsure ... im having a great time racing young kids over the tracks ... wow the kids really look up to you over here they say you race every weekend ..... :rotflmao: most of the time my spelling is better

476060[/snapback]

There, was that so hard? I understood your second attempt. :shootself:

ive asked guys in glamis why they dont ride quad zillas and they said because they are to heavy .....ive never heard of those things blowing motors like crazy .....but there is a shortage of them ...i know a couple of guys with them and they have never said that they had trouble with the motors other than they are hard to start

476067[/snapback]

I think the 500cc 2 stroke from the quadzilla is known to destroys gaskets..I could be wrong, but i have read that was the big motor flaw..

Edited by Lethaface