is it just me?

Every person i race no matter what bike it is or person on it, i always win no contest. Is there anything than can hang with one? MY buddy just got a Honda 450R. i thought they were supposed to be fast. Ya know bringin back the big bad "R" name...I slaughtered him easy. I rode it for a min. i hate the way honda seats feel. They are too small. Anyways... can i get sum feedback?? PEACE.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No quad can be made faster than a 'shee without a heart transplant....

Mike

474940[/snapback]

idk about that, u built a 'zilla right, there could be a challenge. my buddy's stepdad had one yrs ago that was clocked at 110 in the sand drags :bolt: and it was built pretty damn good

:cheers: dollar to dollar stock to stock banshee would lose unless your racing a mile ....your racing a stock 450 vs. your built chee so what would you expect i whatched a piped a and cam 450 beat a chee piped and headed up china wall repeatedly 15 times the chee one 5 out of 20......switched riders too flat land never seen the 2 race but flat lands gay :headbang:

:cheers: dollar to dollar stock to stock  banshee would lose unless your racing a mile ....your racing a stock 450 vs. your built chee so what would you expect i whatched a piped a and cam 450 beat a chee piped and headed up china wall repeatedly 15 times the chee one 5 out of 20......switched riders too flat land never seen the 2 race but flat lands gay :headbang:

475078[/snapback]

You know its BanShee, not BanChee, right? Just makin sure....

:cheers: dollar to dollar stock to stock  banshee would lose unless your racing a mile ....your racing a stock 450 vs. your built chee so what would you expect i whatched a piped a and cam 450 beat a chee piped and headed up china wall repeatedly 15 times the chee one 5 out of 20......switched riders too flat land never seen the 2 race but flat lands gay :headbang:

475078[/snapback]

what kinda fuckin spanglish is this? what the fuck did you just attempt to say?

i read it twice and still can t tell.

what kinda fuckin spanglish is this? what the fuck did you just attempt to say?

i read it twice and still can t tell.

475174[/snapback]

and i thought my spelling was bad

seen a 450r beat a stock banshee the only thing the 450 r has is a aftermarket cdi ....

however nothin compares to a banshee with work.

a quadizlla was faster stock for stock, but when you start moded them the shee smokes it

besides the quadzilla was a big peice of shit ,the thing blew motors left and right

ever wonder why you dont see many of them around

the shee in modded form is the ultimate beast :headbang:

Edited by helldriver