CRF230F

Or the person he bought it from did......... :blink:

RJV

474804[/snapback]

i got it from a wrecking yard the guy who previously owned it got it conviscated by the cops becuase he was ridin on a highway and thats where it got taken to its been sittin there for a while i guess the guy never came back for it his loss my gain

i got it from a wrecking yard the guy who previously owned it got it conviscated by the cops becuase he was ridin on a highway and thats where it got taken to its been sittin there for a while i guess the guy never came back for it his loss my gain

474859[/snapback]

Hopefully you didn't take my post personal, it wasn't meant to be at all. Im just jealous cause I never find those 1 in-a-thousand deals that are legit. Congrats on the find, it will be a great pit bike / trail bike/ run to the pooper bike :cheers: . I got a buddy who rode his wifes at a local poker run back a couple months ago. He rode the piss out of it and I was quite impressed with what he was able to make the little bike do. Ill give half props to the bike and half to the rider. They are bullet proof machines. I've even seen them on the sand, piped with a paddle tire.

RJV

no not at all RJ id wonder the same thing ive been by there a couple times and seen it sittin there didnt really say anything about it but i went over the other day and he threw out a price i was even suprised at the 700 bucks he said bitchin that i got him to go down to 5 guess i had it coming cuz i got RIPPED when i bought my shee shoulda known better <_< what kinda top speed u guys think these get?

thanks ryder i will for sure :dance::cheers: any of ya kno where the oil dran plug is i think its on the left side kinda under the clutch cover theres a hole in the skid where i guess it could drain :shrugani: