ds 650 vs. the shee

astars25

i dont know how you can say the ds is  a turd in any way it got more horse power than a shee more suspesion travel than a shee and better handling thana shee i owned a 02 shee for 4 yrs and and now own a ds its alot better than a shee for trail and woods ridin also  the raptor 700 is not faster my friend got one last week i walk all it with the ds

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

472607[/snapback]

:shootself:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know how you can say the ds is  a turd in any way it got more horse power than a shee more suspesion travel than a shee and better handling thana shee i owned a 02 shee for 4 yrs and and now own a ds its alot better than a shee for trail and woods ridin also  the raptor 700 is not faster my friend got one last week i walk all it with the ds

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

472607[/snapback]

you can say its a turd cuz its big, slow and ugly. those things look like shit on wheels. ds are too big for trails or woods. a stock banshee will work even a modded ds650 over in the trails with comparable riders. more suspension? thats cuz it weighs 600 fuckin pounds. more power? yea it needs it to lug that 600 pound turd around. better handling? how can you handle that bike? its too fuckin big to be handled. and also, ur comparing a craptor 700 to it? well they are turds too. so what your turd ass ds650 can beat a turd craptor 700..i got a little ol stock yfz450 that will work your high hp ds650..

you can say its a turd cuz its big, slow and ugly. those things look like shit on wheels. ds are too big for trails or woods. a stock banshee will work even a modded ds650 over in the trails with comparable riders. more suspension? thats cuz it weighs 600 fuckin pounds. more power? yea it needs it to lug that 600 pound turd around. better handling? how can you handle that bike? its too fuckin big to be handled. and also, ur comparing a craptor 700 to it? well they are turds too. so what your turd ass ds650 can beat a turd craptor 700..i got a little ol stock yfz450 that will work your high hp ds650..

472677[/snapback]

So harsh :cry: ....

Mike

Tyler pretty much summed up my viewpoint, although he forgot to mention that it not only weighs as much as a Yugo, but really looks like one as well. I'm sorry Trip but the DS is just one ugly machine. I think it actually takes a more skilled rider to handle the DS since you're having to throw around the weight of 2 quads vs. 1. That's cool that you like it and all but I think your crazy to give up ur shee for a DS.

My sudgestion would be to go sit on one, then you'll see how huge they are . I for one woldn't want that tank rollin over me in a mishap!, it is so heavy it's dangerous, not to mention fugly :shootself:

My sudgestion would be to go sit on one, then you'll see how huge they are . I for one woldn't want that tank rollin over me in a mishap!, it is so heavy it's dangerous, not to mention fugly :shootself:

472726[/snapback]

I think Bombardier is famous for making their quads 2x heavier than they need to be.

I remember back to about 1999-2000 and they had some monster of a 4x4 quad that came with wenches in the front and rear and all sorts of shit. Well, the thing weighed about 900 lbs or so. Dirtwheels showed some guy climbing some trails in Moab, and I was thinking...if that fucker rolls over and pins that guy to a rock he's dead.

I think Bombardier is famous for making their quads 2x heavier than they need to be.

I remember back to about 1999-2000 and they had some monster of a 4x4 quad that came with wenches in the front and rear and all sorts of shit. Well, the thing weighed about 900 lbs or so. Dirtwheels showed some guy climbing some trails in Moab, and I was thinking...if that fucker rolls over and pins that guy to a rock he's dead.

472735[/snapback]

that's it exactly!...same goes for that 700 v force. Buyers should get the extra seat for DS so they have a second person to help turn the fukin thing over :rotflmao:

Wenches???  Dude that rocks!  What model was that?  I need me some wenches!

472854[/snapback]

LOL!

I can't spell worth a fuck when I first get up.

It should read "winches"

But yes, when out doing some 4x4-ing, its a good idea to bring along a few wenches to pull your bike out, make you a sandwich, rub your balls etc. :D

it was the bombardier traxter.that went over real big.ds`s are ok if you like riding what looks to be a SHORT SCHOOL BUS!

472869[/snapback]

LOL..."the short bus" :rotflmao: