Got an offer on the shee.

RNBRAD

I dont know if it's been mentioned or not, but, you said he is willing to buy you $4500 worth of parts to put on credit card... Well, each month when I get my visa bill, I get checks in there. Why couldn't he just write you a credit card check for $4500? Then cash that bitch in before it's too late!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if it's been mentioned or not, but, you said he is willing to buy you $4500 worth of parts to put on credit card... Well, each month when I get my visa bill, I get checks in there. Why couldn't he just write you a credit card check for $4500? Then cash that bitch in before it's too late!!!

473159[/snapback]

Yea my wife actually mentioned that today (good idea). I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with that.

maybe it's just me but having a bike that's only good for 300ft straight would be boring as hell....  If you're gonna build a dragger... at least put some marvins under it....

Mike

472969[/snapback]

It's not bad at all if you have another bike to ride. I'll admit, if all I had was one bike, and it was a straight line dragger and nothing else, I would probably get bored with it after the first year and part it out. But, that's why you have a dragger....and a play bike :D

Brad, if this guy is legit and you feel comfortable with this deal, I say go for it. Not very often you have someone willing to give you 10 G's for a banshee; hell, that alone says something about your bike :drool:

Just don't sell it before the LS ride, or at least bring it with you so I can drool over it in person :D

I thought you sold it. The other day I picked up the Jan/Feb issue of Sand Sports magazine and saw the article of your bike in there. Pretty nice little write up. But for some reason they didn't mention you sold it :P. I thought to myself "Way to go out with a bang!" Congrats on the article....I personally thought it was worthy of making on the cover.  :cheers:

473044[/snapback]

I did sel it. That photos for that article were shot last March, Sand Sports does things early. Thanks for the kind words.

Rnbrad, sorry for the hijack, any decision made yet?