Got an offer on the shee.

RNBRAD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell it. If you decide not to sell it, send him my way. My bike is basically the same thing if replace you chrome with black. I'd take $10k for mine after a couple days of thinking about it.

I've been starring at the triple cases that Grand River has been pushing on eBay. They're starting to look like alot of fun. :cheers:

If I'm not mistaken the old Olds hill time champ was a triple that sold for only 8500.That will probably get you thinking.

Well Brad if you decide to go for the 10g's and start with you're dragger be sure to post plenty of progress pics.

472130[/snapback]

8500 ? whole bike or just the motor?i know it would cost around 8500 at least to build a triple.

There was a vid of that beast roughly 3 years back.It was clocked at 89mph or something.The guy just wanted to shake it.Green frame,outframes and all motor.In the vid section it was posted as "crankenstein".Does anyone remember that killer??

472253[/snapback]

I am not sure what your're talking about, as the original Crankenstein was not a triple, it was a huge Polaris (i think that's right, but I cannot remeber) top end on a Banshee bottom end.

As for what I was thinking of doing with a triple, I would like to make a dune bike out of one, not a drag bike.

:bolt:

Well I worked on some details with this guy last night. He said he would give me 5500 cash up front and he would buy me 4500 in parts on his CC toward the drag shee if I wanted. I'm like that sounds cool. I have one more obstacle, the wife!! I have to catch her on a better day. She's ok with me selling it but she's not too crazy about me doing another one. Women just don't understand. :lol: Dale has a good point as well. I'd really like to keep it no doubt, just to dune around on it. Of course if I sell it I could build my next one A LOT quicker. It's not that I'm necessarily strapped for cash, but coming up with 15k or whatever it will take for my next build will take some time. So I guess it really boils down to a time issue. You know we all hate to wait for something we want, just part of life I guess. So who knows what I'm going to do, I'm really struggling with this and I know I will kick myself for selling my shee, but maybe my second shee will keep my mind of the 1st one. lol

brad, sell it and finance a 450. they make good duners and tow vehicles as well :lol:

472438[/snapback]

That ain't no shit!!! Good thing you guys brought those cause Wes was ready to haul my ass behind his shee and I guarantee you I wouldn't have wanted to be behind that thing trying to tow me. I'd still be picking sand out of my skin. :lol: