Got an offer on the shee.

RNBRAD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That ain't no shit!!! Good thing you guys brought those cause Wes was ready to haul my ass behind his shee and I guarantee you I wouldn't have wanted to be behind that thing trying to tow me. I'd still be picking sand out of my skin.
Edited by wesw

I would definetly hang on to the bike you've got. It looks like there was a ton of time and effort that went into that bike, not to mention cash, and I'll guarantee you that you're gonna kick yourself in the ass in a major way if you sell it. Take your time, save up some cash, and slowly build a drag shee. You won't regret it in the long run.

By the way, does Wes actually ever post anything worth reading? Everytime I see his name pop up in a thread, I scroll straight to his signature for the boobies, and forget to even read what he typed. For all I know he could have posted how to cure cancer, have world peace, and balance the federal budget.

Edited by korndawg

Not to go against the grain from what most everyone is saying, but if the guy can't give you 10 g's for it up front, don't do it. That whole "he'll buy you x amount of stuff on his CC", how do you know it's not a stolen card? Even if it isn't stolen, who's to say the guy is actually going to come through with it? Tell him to get the cash advance off the credit card and pay you the full amount up front, otherwise I wouldn't do it. The ONLY way I would even consider doing the sale like that is if the guy was a close friend that I could completely trust. :shrugani:

I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you though, let us know how it turns out... :cheers:

Not to go against the grain from what most everyone is saying, but if the guy can't give you 10 g's for it up front, don't do it. That whole "he'll buy you x amount of stuff on his CC", how do you know it's not a stolen card? Even if it isn't stolen, who's to say the guy is actually going to come through with it? Tell him to get the cash advance off the credit card and pay you the full amount up front, otherwise I wouldn't do it. The ONLY way I would even consider doing the sale like that is if the guy was a close friend that I could completely trust. :shrugani:

I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you  though, let us know how it turns out... :cheers:

472738[/snapback]

WORD, no need to take any unnecessary risks. Either he puts the money up or you keep it, easy enough.

I'm really struggling with this and I know I will kick myself for selling my shee, but maybe my second shee will keep my mind of the 1st one. lol

472428[/snapback]

You guys will probably want to hang me for this, but....It's really not that hard to deal with after you sell it. Brad you knew the details of my bike and what I sold it for here in CA. Now I'm not sure of all the details of your bike (other than it's one of my personal fav's) but if I still had mine and someone offered me $10K all in one lump sum I'd take the money and run! Good luck with your tough decision.

I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you  though, let us know how it turns out... :cheers:

472738[/snapback]

That is a good point!!! Actually this guy is a close friend and a co-worker. He actually said he wouldn't take posession of the shee until all my orders have been made and payment made in full. Thanks for the comments DD, same reason I wanted your bike, one of my favs.

That is a good point!!! Actually this guy is a close friend and a co-worker. He actually said he wouldn't take posession of the shee until all my orders have been made and payment made in full. Thanks for the comments DD, same reason I wanted your bike, one of my favs.

472967[/snapback]

Sounds like a done deal :cheers: .... That is if it's what you wanna do..... maybe it's just me but having a bike that's only good for 300ft straight would be boring as hell.... If you're gonna build a dragger... at least put some marvins under it....

Mike

You guys will probably want to hang me for this, but....It's really not that hard to deal with after you sell it.  Brad you knew the details of my bike and what I sold it for here in CA.  Now I'm not sure of all the details of your bike (other than it's one of my personal fav's) but if I still had mine and someone offered me $10K all in one lump sum I'd take the money and run!  Good luck with your tough decision.

472935[/snapback]

I thought you sold it. The other day I picked up the Jan/Feb issue of Sand Sports magazine and saw the article of your bike in there. Pretty nice little write up. But for some reason they didn't mention you sold it :P. I thought to myself "Way to go out with a bang!" Congrats on the article....I personally thought it was worthy of making on the cover. :cheers:

brad, seems to me that you must wanna sell it. if it really meant a lot to you and you were very very attached to it, the decision would be simple. yes its a badass bike. yes id like to have it. but, 10 g's is a lot of money for a used, and i use that term loosely, bike. for 10 gs you can buy a full blown drag bike with change left over...

like some one said earlier.

a bike that goes straight for 300 ft would get old fast. and thats it.

but im not brad and dont know how his income is.

10 g would be the start on a drag bike if you bought new. a used one i could see.

anyways i think brad has his mind made up anyways.

and that guy is going to be a lucky owner of one nice ass shee. :drool: