Rattlesnake...

dune_girl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE ended up camping across the road from the stripper pole. Had a hell of a time worth the 9 hour drive from Texas!!! I will be back next year, only thing I did not like is rapist row, trying to get to the dunes with my wife at night thought I was going to fight a couple people.

Kevin

ya that was us those are holeshots bikes i rode the 350 the blue skulls paint ,, he rode his 7 mill cub one of the fastest bikes down there this weekend,,we had tons of people walking through as well..FAT CHICKS!!!!! to use the restrom,, and they used it all day long,,my buddy was camped with there chicks as well beside us and had to go talk to some guys cause they called his girl a whore cause she wouldnt show her boobs.. but it was a blast

Edited by 2bzy2p

Yeah, there was a few time I thought I was gonna be boxing with someone too. It's one thing to ask girls to show em, but if they say no then STFU about it. There was alot of guys getting really handsy with the girls dancin on that trailer too. Some of them kept grabbin at the girls crotches and everything. You'd think they've never seen any tits before.