FMF fatty vs. Pro circuit

Fox_Racing

• 2 weeks later...

the 2 pipes shouldnt even be compared fmfs are junk an sound like junk you should be debating between t-5s an pro circuits both great pipes i ran t-5s an loved them had to let them go for cpis when i bought my serval if i had a stock cylinder banshee i would go with t-5s all day but a couple of my buddys run pro circuits and like them both sound sweet just dont get fmfs wat evr you do

Knowing this is an ancient thread, but I doubt there's that much difference in any if them. Fmfs are decent pipes. They're just as good of quality as those other two. The older I get I'd rather have the fmfs. Get the turbine core silencers and they're prob a bit louder.

theres way to many good pipes out there for banshees to choose fmf theres no way anyone cam say fmf is better than t5s or pc's i know 2 of my buddys just bought banshees and they both had fmf fattys on them and both sets are on craigslist for 100 bucks obo not many ppl are a fan of them

theres way to many good pipes out there for banshees to choose fmf theres no way anyone cam say fmf is better than t5s or pc's i know 2 of my buddys just bought banshees and they both had fmf fattys on them and both sets are on craigslist for 100 bucks obo not many ppl are a fan of them

Before I went to a more drag oriented setup I got about 70 hp with FMFs..so their not that bad imo.

I'm not saying they're better, I'm saying there's probably not really that much difference between the three. Ya argue all you want. You do know FMF makes like 3 different pipes for the banshee right? You've got a doofus argument with no facts behind it other than personal preference.

• Like 1