FMF fatty vs. Pro circuit

Fox_Racing

Wow, I can't believe everyone on here perfers pc pipes for trails and sand pits........ :wacko: Both your choices aren't great nor are the T5's...you want a midrange pipe that'll pull you to the top, not rev up and just spin and slow down as you climb....trust me, I built my shee for sand pits, hill climbing, trails....Get Pt mids if you can afford them, I see them on ebay all the time. If you can't afford them, then my second choice would be the fmf sst's or fmf gnarlies....they both pull nicely on the bottom, the sst's have a better pull on top.

• Like 1

ohhh. pro circuits have the LONGEST powerband available. they pull hard from bottom to top. the pts are a JOKE! they dont burn your legs yea. but the pro's will pull harder and revv for a long time. the pt's will drop after about 8500 jsut where your banshee starts to make its power... if your cylinders are stock too get p.c's and then have a mild port done nice easy trail/econo port like a 190 d exhaust and 70% width window, stock transfers, boost ports and a good set of reeds and you will out pull those pts anyday...

hmmm