Wheres everyone located at?

DaFish

if your packin some decent heat, keep the 8-ball, make her buy everything im sure she will have a guy supporting her that she's cheating on, so he's footing the bill, relax and enjoy :cheers:

468449[/snapback]

Drinking on somebody elses dime.... fuck I think I can handle that :dance: .....

Mike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaFish, Why in the HELL are you hunting in the river bed with BUM's & Crack Head's... If you come back let me know I'll point you in the right direction to hunt in Wickenburg... :D

Maybe we can drink a few brew's... :cheers:

Olie

AAAHEMM!  El Cajon, CA is the Meth Capitol of the world thank you very much.  And i'm smack dab in the middle of Tweeker Central!

468090[/snapback]

your right!..........it was the meth capitol of the WORLD and it still might be!!!!!!!!

Fat El Cajon chicks with 4 teeth......barefoot in walmart........and jelly stains on her shirt........pushing a shopping cart down the isle......beating her 7 year old boy with a koolaid mustach :lol:

Fat El Cajon chicks with 4 teeth......barefoot in walmart........and jelly stains on her shirt.......

469388[/snapback]

damm she sounds like a peice of ass, i gotta meet her, i can look past the welts on her face where she's been picking her zits, and when you stick your prick in her it smells like someones left a buncha dead fish out on a barge to rot in the sun, shit im gettin a chubby just thinkin about this dream girl......... :jesterlaugh: