Wheres everyone located at?

DaFish

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wonderin where other HQers are loated how close or far i am

467028[/snapback]

from long beach take the 405 to the 55 north to the 91 or go north on atlatlic or long beach blvd. to the 91 east, to the 15 north go about 50 miles to the top of the cajon pass, get off and go east and you will be in honda valley, there will be a couple million acres of desert to ride in...you cant miss my house its the only three story house you'll see

from long beach take the 405 to the 55 north to the 91 or go north on atlatlic or long beach blvd. to the 91 east, to the 15 north go about 50 miles to the top of the cajon pass, get off and go east and you will be in honda valley, there will be a couple million acres of desert to ride in...you cant miss my house its the only three story house you'll see

468051[/snapback]

I've got to make it out there sometime... I have 3 different places to crash and quad with gas waiting on me... I'm gonna spend a week of '06 in cali. if it's the last thing I do...

Mike

I've got to make it out there sometime... I have 3 different places to crash and quad with gas waiting on me... I'm gonna spend a week of '06 in cali. if it's the last thing I do...

Mike

468071[/snapback]

come on out Mike, if you bring that ass in your avitar ill have a place for her to stay, like i said there's about 2 million acres of open desert you can sleep in :dance:

come on out Mike, if you bring that ass in your avitar ill have a place for her to stay, like i said there's about 2 million acres of open desert you can sleep in :dance:

468073[/snapback]

Glad I got that sleeping bag for x-mas :ph34r: .... That ass is the reason i'm going to cali.... I keep hearing this shit about the girls out there.... I think we got the best here in tx but I wanna know for sure....

Mike

468051[/snapback]

:ph34r: im writing that down.

i think you might be right Mike, some of the best ass ive ever seen was from Texas, although there is some great butt right here in Cali, its usually not as long and tall as the texas girls, probally twice as bitchy though................ if you come out here for pussie either bring:

A: alotta cash or,

B: be packing alotta dick

C: be driving a really expensive car(even if you have to rent it)

California chicks arnt impressed by banshee's they like expensive fast cars, deep pockets and of course, badguy bums with big dicks........

468095[/snapback]

Canadian Women !!!! Thats all that needs to be said about the most beautiful Women ! :cheers:

hahahah ya cali does have some nice girls but 80% of them have STDs so it kinda like gambelin, and riverside is the tweeker cap. of the world, but ya blue your not 2 far from me i ride at elsinore alot off the 15 and the 74

468392[/snapback]

theres some great riding there all along the 15 through elsinore and temecula, talk about tweaking elisinore has its share of speeders....

Got that part covered :cheers: ....  Wouldn't I be better off scoring a couple 8 balls and stealing a masarati though?....

Mike

468151[/snapback]

if your packin some decent heat, keep the 8-ball, make her buy everything im sure she will have a guy supporting her that she's cheating on, so he's footing the bill, relax and enjoy :cheers: