check this mofro out...

i got news.....

the quad model is a W-Teck RAZOR EVO. the w-teck company are based in europe.

this is there new range of quads. on the market for around 15,000 - 18,000 euros, dont know what that is in USD, depending on what engine you would like in the frame.

the one pictured by locogato is a custom made razor evo with a banshee engine in it.

if i could get a hold of nighty im pretty sure he could get some more info onm the bike and company.

the rear suspension looks like it would have a shock on each side of the swinger :huh: pretty rad a-arm set up too. hell, that whole ride looks sweet, really innovative. gotta love that #plate too. :headbang: good find loco. is that your next ride? :rotflmao:

i got news.....

the quad model is a W-Teck RAZOR EVO. the w-teck company are based in europe.

this is there new range of quads. on the market for around 15,000 - 18,000 euros, dont know what that is in USD, depending on what engine you would like in the frame.

the one pictured by locogato is a custom made razor evo with a banshee engine in it.

if i could get a hold of nighty im pretty sure he could get some more info onm the bike and company.

458417[/snapback]

15-18k Euro is about 18 - 21 K USD. Quads are expensive as hell over here. I had a guy wip out his check book and offer me the equivelent of about 10 gs one day at the car wash for my shee. when it gets running again its going up for sale.

15-18k Euro is about 18 - 21 K USD. Quads are expensive as hell over here. I had a guy wip out his check book and offer me the equivelent of about 10 gs one day at the car wash for my shee. when it gets running again its going up for sale.

458494[/snapback]

Sounds like you could make a killing importing quads. :cheers: