Lectron Carbs!

Dead Op

My friend is looking in to buying a lectron carb for his Warrior which is basically piped, he plans to put a camshaft. Now I know it is a warrior so JOKES ARE WELCOME! but he is looking to buy either a 36 or 38 mm, where can one be purchased or does anybody have a used one willing to sell! Thanks a bunch!

My friend is looking in to buying a lectron carb for his Warrior which is basically piped, he plans to put a camshaft. Now I know it is a warrior so JOKES ARE WELCOME! but he is looking to buy either a 36 or 38 mm, where can one be purchased or does anybody have a used one willing to sell! Thanks a bunch!

457413[/snapback]

With some money, you could actually build a pretty quick Warrior... do I think it will take out a mildly modded 'shee, prolly not, but it'd probably give some of the milder 4 strokers all they could handle. I think Alba put together a 400cc stroker that ran pretty quick. Just wanted to post that, don't have any info on the Lectrons, sorry!