Annual Glamis Trip Group Supply List

JTQuad

What We Need: Who is bringing it:

6 Large Coolers-----------------------------------------------JT (2)

Generator------------------------------------------------------JKJK

Propane Grill---------------------------------------------------

Air Compressor------------------------------------------------JT

Air Tools--------------------------------------------------------

Extension Cords-----------------------------------------------JT (2 100')

Halogen Shop Lights------------------------------------------

Flashlights------------------------------------------------------JT

Oversized sockets--------------------------------------------

Drill--------------------------------------------------------------Bancetta

Ice Packs

Basic Tools-----------------------------------------------------JT, bancetta

Garbage Pales 2 or 3------------------------------------------JT (1, 33 gal.)

Camp Lanterns, lights for above camp---------------------

Duct Tape and Zip Ties---------------------------------------bancetta

Other tools, flywheel puller and spring tools--------------bancetta

Edited by JTQuad

JT I just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time that they removed the large dumpsters from Glamis. They now have the small dumpsters that are like the ones behind small retail stores. I know some of you are thinking big deal... well it is. The problem is these small dumpsters get filled up really fast. Once they are filled you can not put any more in (lid must stay closed) and most likely a ranger or sheriff will be on site to make sure everyone takes their trash home. This will pose a problem with all you people coming out for the week since no one can dispose of your trash. It probably won't be a problem during the week but after the weekend they will be full. Hopefully they will empty the dumpsters a couple times during the weekend. If you have any questions let me know.

Sorry to be a bubble burster but we have the tree hugging fairies hovering overhead every weekend looking for any reason to shut the dunes down.

Sorry to be a bubble burster but we have the tree hugging fairies hovering overhead every weekend looking for any reason to shut the dunes down.

453100[/snapback]

have u seen how much fuking crap there is in the sand comp is rediculous im glad the rangers are up peoples asses to clean up there trash and Halloween they had the best trash setup ive seen big ass half circle like 25 or 30 cans havent see it latelly but if they took em out then what the hell are they thinking

• 2 weeks later...
Banchetta, You can my shelter that we brought last year if you want. Just let me know and you can stop by and get it on the way to drop the Quads off in N.Y.

458140[/snapback]

Definately, I'll get a hold of you at the end of the week...Haven't seen you in a while....Get a sled, lets go sledding up north!!!!! :D

just got back from sleding, thats why im not up on the post lol. Everyone we are loading the 4th of feb 10 am sharp at scotts. Bancetta please call me i need to cash the deposit checks so they clear for scott by the 4th. 914-799-5558 later guys cant wait to see everyone again - JT

P.S. the motorhome place will help us with garbage if needed!