LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

werent we gonna go get a gallon when we were there in september for him? i think the store was closed or something maybe? i think the milk curdles too quick to drink the full gallon without upchucking.

460084[/snapback]

I got a gallon down and held it for 20 min, then the shit hit the fan.

like the gas can, shee need that for the Glamis trip?

You suppose to make the 4strokers carry that! :headbang:

463348[/snapback]

Yeah we got them just in case but never even used them, my buddy had one on his 4 stroker just in case we needed it, you going to be down on the 24th of march? Hope so foxgirl wants to race you some more ,Later Bobby

Yeah we got them just in case but never even used them, my buddy had one on his 4 stroker just in case we needed it, you going to be down on the 24th of march? Hope so foxgirl wants to race you some more ,Later Bobby

463350[/snapback]

working on getting thing together for March....

I need to do some maintence to the shee.... And need to schedule off at work... My kids have spring break the week before, I usually take off that whole week it's gonna be hard to take off that week and then the following weekend... banghead

I'll work sumfin out! :headbang:

working on getting thing together for March....

I need to do some maintence to the shee....  And need to schedule off at work... My kids have spring break the week before, I usually take off that whole week it's gonna be hard to take off that week and then the following weekend... banghead

I'll work sumfin out! :headbang:

463439[/snapback]

Cool hope you can but kids come first hope to see you and ever one else there.

im plannin to head out and be there thurs night around midnight...

463916[/snapback]

Hell yeah!!! If all goes well, I'll be there Thursday evening. I'm not sure which camp I'll be at but when you get in, come look for me. I'll have to send you my cell phone number in case you can't find me....but it's pretty hard to miss a big fool on a chromed out banshee :D

Just under 2 months left!!!!!! :dance::clap::dance:

Well we are going to be there wensday night around 8pm or so i think we are going to Stay @ south camp up top behind the old oasis on the far left. You wont be able to miss Foxgirl and my self.

Just an update, I am not sure where we are staying now...we keep changing our minds...but we might be staying closer to the south entrance...Just look for my bike or BBIII YFZ..can't miss us.. :cheers: This will be a blast, can't wait..I am having with drawls!!!